Sony refuse to be drawn on Home dating
The Times is reporting this week that Sony's PlayStation Home service will enter open beta within the next ten days, the newspaper assuring that the PS3's new social networking world will open for business by December 17th.
For their part, Sony Computer Entertainment are refusing to confirm or deny this gossip, although Sony have previously assured that the service will become available before 2008 is out, leaving them with little time left.
The service has been delayed a number of times already, the platform holder seemingly determined to ensure this important PSN release is up to snuff before inviting in the seething masses.
Any further Home delay would also be rather embarrassing for Sony, given their previous promises.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone