Sony refuse to be drawn on Home dating
The Times is reporting this week that Sony's PlayStation Home service will enter open beta within the next ten days, the newspaper assuring that the PS3's new social networking world will open for business by December 17th.
For their part, Sony Computer Entertainment are refusing to confirm or deny this gossip, although Sony have previously assured that the service will become available before 2008 is out, leaving them with little time left.
The service has been delayed a number of times already, the platform holder seemingly determined to ensure this important PSN release is up to snuff before inviting in the seething masses.
Any further Home delay would also be rather embarrassing for Sony, given their previous promises.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light