LBP skin for new PS3 Lumines
A winter release is planned for Q Entertainment's latest musical puzzler, Lumines Supernova en route to the PlayStation Network and set to include a new LittleBigPlanet skin.
Yes, even Tetsuya Mizuguchi is leaping onto the LBP bandwagon, thanks to the inclusion of a unique skin in his new release, the latest spin on the popular music-backed block-matcher.
Lumines Supernova includes a number of skins, we hear, as part of its Challenge mode, while a Dig Down mode will further spice things up. Then there's a music-crafting Sequencer mode on offer, not to mention Skin Edit and Time Attack offerings.
Lastly a Puzzle/Mission mode further complicate proceedings along the way, adding yet another swirl on the classic formula. Like I say, this title is due out this winter at some point.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network