LBP skin for new PS3 Lumines
A winter release is planned for Q Entertainment's latest musical puzzler, Lumines Supernova en route to the PlayStation Network and set to include a new LittleBigPlanet skin.
Yes, even Tetsuya Mizuguchi is leaping onto the LBP bandwagon, thanks to the inclusion of a unique skin in his new release, the latest spin on the popular music-backed block-matcher.
Lumines Supernova includes a number of skins, we hear, as part of its Challenge mode, while a Dig Down mode will further spice things up. Then there's a music-crafting Sequencer mode on offer, not to mention Skin Edit and Time Attack offerings.
Lastly a Puzzle/Mission mode further complicate proceedings along the way, adding yet another swirl on the classic formula. Like I say, this title is due out this winter at some point.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side