LBP skin for new PS3 Lumines
A winter release is planned for Q Entertainment's latest musical puzzler, Lumines Supernova en route to the PlayStation Network and set to include a new LittleBigPlanet skin.
Yes, even Tetsuya Mizuguchi is leaping onto the LBP bandwagon, thanks to the inclusion of a unique skin in his new release, the latest spin on the popular music-backed block-matcher.
Lumines Supernova includes a number of skins, we hear, as part of its Challenge mode, while a Dig Down mode will further spice things up. Then there's a music-crafting Sequencer mode on offer, not to mention Skin Edit and Time Attack offerings.
Lastly a Puzzle/Mission mode further complicate proceedings along the way, adding yet another swirl on the classic formula. Like I say, this title is due out this winter at some point.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer