LBP skin for new PS3 Lumines
A winter release is planned for Q Entertainment's latest musical puzzler, Lumines Supernova en route to the PlayStation Network and set to include a new LittleBigPlanet skin.
Yes, even Tetsuya Mizuguchi is leaping onto the LBP bandwagon, thanks to the inclusion of a unique skin in his new release, the latest spin on the popular music-backed block-matcher.
Lumines Supernova includes a number of skins, we hear, as part of its Challenge mode, while a Dig Down mode will further spice things up. Then there's a music-crafting Sequencer mode on offer, not to mention Skin Edit and Time Attack offerings.
Lastly a Puzzle/Mission mode further complicate proceedings along the way, adding yet another swirl on the classic formula. Like I say, this title is due out this winter at some point.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year