Fable 2 designer joining Splash Damage
UK developer Splash Damage today confirm that they have poached Richard Ham from Lionhead, the Fable 2 lead designer nabbed to work on the studio's new Bethesda-backed project.
Ham will take charge of the team working on Bethesda's unannounced title, the game announced last spring as part of a long-term development partnership. We still don't know any real details on this new undertaking.
"I’m really excited to be at Splash Damage," beams Ham.
"Their pedigree in shooters is absolutely fantastic and when I met the team and saw what they were working on, I knew I had to be part of it."
Some kind of shooter, perhaps?
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One