Fable 2 designer joining Splash Damage
UK developer Splash Damage today confirm that they have poached Richard Ham from Lionhead, the Fable 2 lead designer nabbed to work on the studio's new Bethesda-backed project.
Ham will take charge of the team working on Bethesda's unannounced title, the game announced last spring as part of a long-term development partnership. We still don't know any real details on this new undertaking.
"I’m really excited to be at Splash Damage," beams Ham.
"Their pedigree in shooters is absolutely fantastic and when I met the team and saw what they were working on, I knew I had to be part of it."
Some kind of shooter, perhaps?
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3