Fable 2 designer joining Splash Damage
UK developer Splash Damage today confirm that they have poached Richard Ham from Lionhead, the Fable 2 lead designer nabbed to work on the studio's new Bethesda-backed project.
Ham will take charge of the team working on Bethesda's unannounced title, the game announced last spring as part of a long-term development partnership. We still don't know any real details on this new undertaking.
"I’m really excited to be at Splash Damage," beams Ham.
"Their pedigree in shooters is absolutely fantastic and when I met the team and saw what they were working on, I knew I had to be part of it."
Some kind of shooter, perhaps?
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like