Fable 2 designer joining Splash Damage
UK developer Splash Damage today confirm that they have poached Richard Ham from Lionhead, the Fable 2 lead designer nabbed to work on the studio's new Bethesda-backed project.
Ham will take charge of the team working on Bethesda's unannounced title, the game announced last spring as part of a long-term development partnership. We still don't know any real details on this new undertaking.
"I’m really excited to be at Splash Damage," beams Ham.
"Their pedigree in shooters is absolutely fantastic and when I met the team and saw what they were working on, I knew I had to be part of it."
Some kind of shooter, perhaps?
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year