Fable 2 designer joining Splash Damage
UK developer Splash Damage today confirm that they have poached Richard Ham from Lionhead, the Fable 2 lead designer nabbed to work on the studio's new Bethesda-backed project.
Ham will take charge of the team working on Bethesda's unannounced title, the game announced last spring as part of a long-term development partnership. We still don't know any real details on this new undertaking.
"I’m really excited to be at Splash Damage," beams Ham.
"Their pedigree in shooters is absolutely fantastic and when I met the team and saw what they were working on, I knew I had to be part of it."
Some kind of shooter, perhaps?
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year