Sony date Killzone 2
Sony Computer Entertainment America overnight reveal when the new Killzone game is likely to be with us, and yes, the title will reach North America in February, on the 27th to be precise.
The official dating emerged from the platform holder during G4 show X-Play, Sony finally letting slip when their important new first-person shooter will be with us on the PS3.
While this date is likely to prove indicative, we're not sure when Guerilla's new action title will be with us in Europe still, although such is the size of this debutant that we don't expect it to be that different.
More Killzone 2 as we get it.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year