Sony date Killzone 2
Sony Computer Entertainment America overnight reveal when the new Killzone game is likely to be with us, and yes, the title will reach North America in February, on the 27th to be precise.
The official dating emerged from the platform holder during G4 show X-Play, Sony finally letting slip when their important new first-person shooter will be with us on the PS3.
While this date is likely to prove indicative, we're not sure when Guerilla's new action title will be with us in Europe still, although such is the size of this debutant that we don't expect it to be that different.
More Killzone 2 as we get it.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update