Sony date Killzone 2
Sony Computer Entertainment America overnight reveal when the new Killzone game is likely to be with us, and yes, the title will reach North America in February, on the 27th to be precise.
The official dating emerged from the platform holder during G4 show X-Play, Sony finally letting slip when their important new first-person shooter will be with us on the PS3.
While this date is likely to prove indicative, we're not sure when Guerilla's new action title will be with us in Europe still, although such is the size of this debutant that we don't expect it to be that different.
More Killzone 2 as we get it.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light