Sony date Killzone 2
Sony Computer Entertainment America overnight reveal when the new Killzone game is likely to be with us, and yes, the title will reach North America in February, on the 27th to be precise.
The official dating emerged from the platform holder during G4 show X-Play, Sony finally letting slip when their important new first-person shooter will be with us on the PS3.
While this date is likely to prove indicative, we're not sure when Guerilla's new action title will be with us in Europe still, although such is the size of this debutant that we don't expect it to be that different.
More Killzone 2 as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year