Sony date Killzone 2
Sony Computer Entertainment America overnight reveal when the new Killzone game is likely to be with us, and yes, the title will reach North America in February, on the 27th to be precise.
The official dating emerged from the platform holder during G4 show X-Play, Sony finally letting slip when their important new first-person shooter will be with us on the PS3.
While this date is likely to prove indicative, we're not sure when Guerilla's new action title will be with us in Europe still, although such is the size of this debutant that we don't expect it to be that different.
More Killzone 2 as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3