GTA IV struggles with PC 'issues'
Reports across the interweb today provide anecdotal testament that all is not tickety-boo with the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV.
The newly released version for the format is beset will reliability issues apparently, Rockstar today assuring us that they are hard at work on a patch to fix things up.
"We are aware that a small number of fans are having problems running GTA IV on their PCs and we would like to assure them we are working to help solve these as quickly as possible," GTAgaming were told.
"We would ask anyone that is encountering difficulties to contact their local technical support helpline for advice and recommendations. These telephone numbers can be found in the game's manual.
"There is also a regularly updated technical support page available on the Rockstar Games website where there are many useful FAQs, and information on how to resolve some common problems being encountered."
Apparently, the title's visual settings are causing even ' l33t rigs' trouble, and there are also validation problems with the new GTA.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday