GTA IV struggles with PC 'issues'
Reports across the interweb today provide anecdotal testament that all is not tickety-boo with the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV.
The newly released version for the format is beset will reliability issues apparently, Rockstar today assuring us that they are hard at work on a patch to fix things up.
"We are aware that a small number of fans are having problems running GTA IV on their PCs and we would like to assure them we are working to help solve these as quickly as possible," GTAgaming were told.
"We would ask anyone that is encountering difficulties to contact their local technical support helpline for advice and recommendations. These telephone numbers can be found in the game's manual.
"There is also a regularly updated technical support page available on the Rockstar Games website where there are many useful FAQs, and information on how to resolve some common problems being encountered."
Apparently, the title's visual settings are causing even ' l33t rigs' trouble, and there are also validation problems with the new GTA.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3