GTA IV struggles with PC 'issues'
Reports across the interweb today provide anecdotal testament that all is not tickety-boo with the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV.
The newly released version for the format is beset will reliability issues apparently, Rockstar today assuring us that they are hard at work on a patch to fix things up.
"We are aware that a small number of fans are having problems running GTA IV on their PCs and we would like to assure them we are working to help solve these as quickly as possible," GTAgaming were told.
"We would ask anyone that is encountering difficulties to contact their local technical support helpline for advice and recommendations. These telephone numbers can be found in the game's manual.
"There is also a regularly updated technical support page available on the Rockstar Games website where there are many useful FAQs, and information on how to resolve some common problems being encountered."
Apparently, the title's visual settings are causing even ' l33t rigs' trouble, and there are also validation problems with the new GTA.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone