GRID gets new DLC on 360
Codemasters have enhanced their popular Race Driver: GRID driving title with a new slice of DLC this week.
The so-called 8 Ball DLC pack is available for the Xbox 360 version of the driving title, and will add two new multiplayer events, eight cars, and a raft of new Achievements.
The McLaren F1 GTR, TVR Cerbera Speed 12, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, Honda S2000, Nissan GT-R (S-G2008), VW Nardo, Pontiac Firebird Trans AM and the Volvo C30 are the new vehicles on offer.
The pack will set you back 800 Microsoft Points.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone