GRID gets new DLC on 360
Codemasters have enhanced their popular Race Driver: GRID driving title with a new slice of DLC this week.
The so-called 8 Ball DLC pack is available for the Xbox 360 version of the driving title, and will add two new multiplayer events, eight cars, and a raft of new Achievements.
The McLaren F1 GTR, TVR Cerbera Speed 12, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X, Honda S2000, Nissan GT-R (S-G2008), VW Nardo, Pontiac Firebird Trans AM and the Volvo C30 are the new vehicles on offer.
The pack will set you back 800 Microsoft Points.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date