Acti moot GH5, Bond Racer, Modern Warfare 2 and more
Activision-Blizzard have been talking in-game advertising at a conference in New York, held alongside agency Massive. During demonstrations at the event, a number of major 2009 releases were revealed, including the next Guitar Hero.
Guitar Hero 5 was actually shown to those at the conference, the game used to demonstrate a Burger King ad running in-game.
A new Tony Hawk's title was also mooted, Activision letting slip that the new skateboarding title won't be played with a standard controller, with a release next October on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and DS planned.
The autumn of 2009 will also excitingly see Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 released, Infinity Ward returning to the series, while a new Bizarre-developed Bond racing game is apparently going to emerge in September.
More on all this excitement soon. Thanks MTV.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year