Acti moot GH5, Bond Racer, Modern Warfare 2 and more
Activision-Blizzard have been talking in-game advertising at a conference in New York, held alongside agency Massive. During demonstrations at the event, a number of major 2009 releases were revealed, including the next Guitar Hero.
Guitar Hero 5 was actually shown to those at the conference, the game used to demonstrate a Burger King ad running in-game.
A new Tony Hawk's title was also mooted, Activision letting slip that the new skateboarding title won't be played with a standard controller, with a release next October on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and DS planned.
The autumn of 2009 will also excitingly see Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 released, Infinity Ward returning to the series, while a new Bizarre-developed Bond racing game is apparently going to emerge in September.
More on all this excitement soon. Thanks MTV.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III