Acti moot GH5, Bond Racer, Modern Warfare 2 and more
Activision-Blizzard have been talking in-game advertising at a conference in New York, held alongside agency Massive. During demonstrations at the event, a number of major 2009 releases were revealed, including the next Guitar Hero.
Guitar Hero 5 was actually shown to those at the conference, the game used to demonstrate a Burger King ad running in-game.
A new Tony Hawk's title was also mooted, Activision letting slip that the new skateboarding title won't be played with a standard controller, with a release next October on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and DS planned.
The autumn of 2009 will also excitingly see Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 released, Infinity Ward returning to the series, while a new Bizarre-developed Bond racing game is apparently going to emerge in September.
More on all this excitement soon. Thanks MTV.
- Mad Max gets slated for a September release
- Console ports of Gone Home have been shelved by Fullbright
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain release date leaked, getting an autumn release
- Stealth Inc 2 is coming to PC, PlayStation and Xbox
- Frozenbyte announces Trine 3: Artifacts Of Power
- Epic has dropped the subscription fee for the Unreal Engine 4
- Rumour: DirectX 12 could allow mixing and matching of AMD and Nvidia GPUs
- No more online modes for Ridge Racer Unbounded in Europe
- Mortal Kombat X coming to mobiles as a free-to-play card battler