Acti moot GH5, Bond Racer, Modern Warfare 2 and more
Activision-Blizzard have been talking in-game advertising at a conference in New York, held alongside agency Massive. During demonstrations at the event, a number of major 2009 releases were revealed, including the next Guitar Hero.
Guitar Hero 5 was actually shown to those at the conference, the game used to demonstrate a Burger King ad running in-game.
A new Tony Hawk's title was also mooted, Activision letting slip that the new skateboarding title won't be played with a standard controller, with a release next October on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and DS planned.
The autumn of 2009 will also excitingly see Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 released, Infinity Ward returning to the series, while a new Bizarre-developed Bond racing game is apparently going to emerge in September.
More on all this excitement soon. Thanks MTV.
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergame
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest