Acti moot GH5, Bond Racer, Modern Warfare 2 and more
Activision-Blizzard have been talking in-game advertising at a conference in New York, held alongside agency Massive. During demonstrations at the event, a number of major 2009 releases were revealed, including the next Guitar Hero.
Guitar Hero 5 was actually shown to those at the conference, the game used to demonstrate a Burger King ad running in-game.
A new Tony Hawk's title was also mooted, Activision letting slip that the new skateboarding title won't be played with a standard controller, with a release next October on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and DS planned.
The autumn of 2009 will also excitingly see Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 released, Infinity Ward returning to the series, while a new Bizarre-developed Bond racing game is apparently going to emerge in September.
More on all this excitement soon. Thanks MTV.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light