Major World at War DLC planned
Chatting with MTV, Treyarch's Daniel Suarez, producer of Call of Duty: World at War, has revealed that the developer are plotting two or three DLC packs for the top-selling WWII FPS.
The content won't be of a traditional nature, we're told, while the first DLC for the latest title will begin arriving early next year.
"We want to do at least - the hope is - potentially two, maybe three packs out before we’re all said and done," Suarez offered.
"It’s not going to be what we’ve done traditionally. I’ll leave it a little bit mysterious."
World at War is presently riding at number one in several key charts.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year