Major World at War DLC planned
Chatting with MTV, Treyarch's Daniel Suarez, producer of Call of Duty: World at War, has revealed that the developer are plotting two or three DLC packs for the top-selling WWII FPS.
The content won't be of a traditional nature, we're told, while the first DLC for the latest title will begin arriving early next year.
"We want to do at least - the hope is - potentially two, maybe three packs out before we’re all said and done," Suarez offered.
"It’s not going to be what we’ve done traditionally. I’ll leave it a little bit mysterious."
World at War is presently riding at number one in several key charts.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light