Major World at War DLC planned
Chatting with MTV, Treyarch's Daniel Suarez, producer of Call of Duty: World at War, has revealed that the developer are plotting two or three DLC packs for the top-selling WWII FPS.
The content won't be of a traditional nature, we're told, while the first DLC for the latest title will begin arriving early next year.
"We want to do at least - the hope is - potentially two, maybe three packs out before we’re all said and done," Suarez offered.
"It’s not going to be what we’ve done traditionally. I’ll leave it a little bit mysterious."
World at War is presently riding at number one in several key charts.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year