Major World at War DLC planned
Chatting with MTV, Treyarch's Daniel Suarez, producer of Call of Duty: World at War, has revealed that the developer are plotting two or three DLC packs for the top-selling WWII FPS.
The content won't be of a traditional nature, we're told, while the first DLC for the latest title will begin arriving early next year.
"We want to do at least - the hope is - potentially two, maybe three packs out before we’re all said and done," Suarez offered.
"It’s not going to be what we’ve done traditionally. I’ll leave it a little bit mysterious."
World at War is presently riding at number one in several key charts.
- Payday 2: Crimewave Edition to hit PS4 and Xbox One in the summer
- Valve and HTC partner up for the new SteamVR device the Vive
- Trevor looks even more ravaged by time and crystal meth in these new GTA V PC screens
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April