Major World at War DLC planned
Chatting with MTV, Treyarch's Daniel Suarez, producer of Call of Duty: World at War, has revealed that the developer are plotting two or three DLC packs for the top-selling WWII FPS.
The content won't be of a traditional nature, we're told, while the first DLC for the latest title will begin arriving early next year.
"We want to do at least - the hope is - potentially two, maybe three packs out before we’re all said and done," Suarez offered.
"It’s not going to be what we’ve done traditionally. I’ll leave it a little bit mysterious."
World at War is presently riding at number one in several key charts.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3