PS Vita TV heading to South Korea in January
Sony has announced a release date for their PS Vita TV microconsole in South Korea.
Hidden deep within their plans for the PS4 launch in South Korea is the announcement that the PS Vita TV will launch in January.
The PS Vita TV is just a small box featuring a stripped down version of the Vita minus the camera and touch support. It includes a memory card slot, PS Vita cartridge slot, HDMI, USB and ethernet ports and Bluetooth and WiFi support.
The console also supports PS4 Remote Play and will ship with an 8GB memory card and a DualShock 3 controller.
It arrives in South Korea on January the 16th. Hopefully it won't take too long to receive a Western release.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released