Rob Zombie and The Walking Dead co-creator working on an Assassin's Creed: Unity animated short
Metal legend Rob Zombie and The Walking Dead co-creator Tony Moore are working on an animated short inspired by Assassin's Creed: Unity.
Ubisoft has revealed that the short is inproduction and will be unveiled during their Assassin's Creed: Unity panel at this year's San Diego ComicCon.
As well as debuting the animated short film, the panel will discuss how Assassin's Creed: Unity re-imagines the series for PC and next-gen console hardware and will tease more information about the new hero, Arno.
They have also indicated that the panel attendees will be the first to hear some 'new announcements' on the franchise. Could this be the first unveiling of the long-rumoured PS3 and Xbox 360-only Assassin's Creed game supposedly named Comet?
San Diego ComicCon will take place between July the 24th and July the 27th.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny