Rob Zombie and The Walking Dead co-creator working on an Assassin's Creed: Unity animated short
Metal legend Rob Zombie and The Walking Dead co-creator Tony Moore are working on an animated short inspired by Assassin's Creed: Unity.
Ubisoft has revealed that the short is inproduction and will be unveiled during their Assassin's Creed: Unity panel at this year's San Diego ComicCon.
As well as debuting the animated short film, the panel will discuss how Assassin's Creed: Unity re-imagines the series for PC and next-gen console hardware and will tease more information about the new hero, Arno.
They have also indicated that the panel attendees will be the first to hear some 'new announcements' on the franchise. Could this be the first unveiling of the long-rumoured PS3 and Xbox 360-only Assassin's Creed game supposedly named Comet?
San Diego ComicCon will take place between July the 24th and July the 27th.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though