Rob Zombie and The Walking Dead co-creator working on an Assassin's Creed: Unity animated short
Metal legend Rob Zombie and The Walking Dead co-creator Tony Moore are working on an animated short inspired by Assassin's Creed: Unity.
Ubisoft has revealed that the short is inproduction and will be unveiled during their Assassin's Creed: Unity panel at this year's San Diego ComicCon.
As well as debuting the animated short film, the panel will discuss how Assassin's Creed: Unity re-imagines the series for PC and next-gen console hardware and will tease more information about the new hero, Arno.
They have also indicated that the panel attendees will be the first to hear some 'new announcements' on the franchise. Could this be the first unveiling of the long-rumoured PS3 and Xbox 360-only Assassin's Creed game supposedly named Comet?
San Diego ComicCon will take place between July the 24th and July the 27th.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update