Rob Zombie and The Walking Dead co-creator working on an Assassin's Creed: Unity animated short
Metal legend Rob Zombie and The Walking Dead co-creator Tony Moore are working on an animated short inspired by Assassin's Creed: Unity.
Ubisoft has revealed that the short is inproduction and will be unveiled during their Assassin's Creed: Unity panel at this year's San Diego ComicCon.
As well as debuting the animated short film, the panel will discuss how Assassin's Creed: Unity re-imagines the series for PC and next-gen console hardware and will tease more information about the new hero, Arno.
They have also indicated that the panel attendees will be the first to hear some 'new announcements' on the franchise. Could this be the first unveiling of the long-rumoured PS3 and Xbox 360-only Assassin's Creed game supposedly named Comet?
San Diego ComicCon will take place between July the 24th and July the 27th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year