Rob Zombie and The Walking Dead co-creator working on an Assassin's Creed: Unity animated short
Metal legend Rob Zombie and The Walking Dead co-creator Tony Moore are working on an animated short inspired by Assassin's Creed: Unity.
Ubisoft has revealed that the short is inproduction and will be unveiled during their Assassin's Creed: Unity panel at this year's San Diego ComicCon.
As well as debuting the animated short film, the panel will discuss how Assassin's Creed: Unity re-imagines the series for PC and next-gen console hardware and will tease more information about the new hero, Arno.
They have also indicated that the panel attendees will be the first to hear some 'new announcements' on the franchise. Could this be the first unveiling of the long-rumoured PS3 and Xbox 360-only Assassin's Creed game supposedly named Comet?
San Diego ComicCon will take place between July the 24th and July the 27th.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3