Sony reveals PlayStation credit card
Sony is encouraging US consumers to "spend" their way out of the credit crunch by introducing a PlayStation credit card.
According to the PS blog, fans of the PlayStation brand will now be able to earn points towards PS and other Sony purchases.
Also, a special introductory offer has been tabled in the form of a $150 rebate on the purchase of a PS3.
Shoppers can get their hands on the discount by signing up for the card through the Sony website.
The offer will run until the end of the year, so Sony is obviously looking to the card to give their festive figures a bit of a boost.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3