Sony reveals PlayStation credit card
Sony is encouraging US consumers to "spend" their way out of the credit crunch by introducing a PlayStation credit card.
According to the PS blog, fans of the PlayStation brand will now be able to earn points towards PS and other Sony purchases.
Also, a special introductory offer has been tabled in the form of a $150 rebate on the purchase of a PS3.
Shoppers can get their hands on the discount by signing up for the card through the Sony website.
The offer will run until the end of the year, so Sony is obviously looking to the card to give their festive figures a bit of a boost.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey