Sony reveals PlayStation credit card
Sony is encouraging US consumers to "spend" their way out of the credit crunch by introducing a PlayStation credit card.
According to the PS blog, fans of the PlayStation brand will now be able to earn points towards PS and other Sony purchases.
Also, a special introductory offer has been tabled in the form of a $150 rebate on the purchase of a PS3.
Shoppers can get their hands on the discount by signing up for the card through the Sony website.
The offer will run until the end of the year, so Sony is obviously looking to the card to give their festive figures a bit of a boost.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date