Sony reveals PlayStation credit card
Sony is encouraging US consumers to "spend" their way out of the credit crunch by introducing a PlayStation credit card.
According to the PS blog, fans of the PlayStation brand will now be able to earn points towards PS and other Sony purchases.
Also, a special introductory offer has been tabled in the form of a $150 rebate on the purchase of a PS3.
Shoppers can get their hands on the discount by signing up for the card through the Sony website.
The offer will run until the end of the year, so Sony is obviously looking to the card to give their festive figures a bit of a boost.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter