Sony reveals PlayStation credit card
Sony is encouraging US consumers to "spend" their way out of the credit crunch by introducing a PlayStation credit card.
According to the PS blog, fans of the PlayStation brand will now be able to earn points towards PS and other Sony purchases.
Also, a special introductory offer has been tabled in the form of a $150 rebate on the purchase of a PS3.
Shoppers can get their hands on the discount by signing up for the card through the Sony website.
The offer will run until the end of the year, so Sony is obviously looking to the card to give their festive figures a bit of a boost.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side