Lionhead may be working on an unannounced project
New reports have emerged of an unannounced project in development at Lionhead.
The studio is currently working on Fable Anniversary on the Xbox 360 and Fable Legends for the Xbox One but it seems that they may have a third project in the works to.
According to the LinkedIn profile of a former Lionhead employee Franck Laurin he worked as senior animator on Fable Legends and an unannounced project as well.
Fable Legends is currently the only core Fable next-gen project in development at Lionhead so hopefully this is something completely new from the studio. They haven't made a game outside the Fable series since 2008.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching