Lionhead may be working on an unannounced project
New reports have emerged of an unannounced project in development at Lionhead.
The studio is currently working on Fable Anniversary on the Xbox 360 and Fable Legends for the Xbox One but it seems that they may have a third project in the works to.
According to the LinkedIn profile of a former Lionhead employee Franck Laurin he worked as senior animator on Fable Legends and an unannounced project as well.
Fable Legends is currently the only core Fable next-gen project in development at Lionhead so hopefully this is something completely new from the studio. They haven't made a game outside the Fable series since 2008.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update