Lionhead may be working on an unannounced project
New reports have emerged of an unannounced project in development at Lionhead.
The studio is currently working on Fable Anniversary on the Xbox 360 and Fable Legends for the Xbox One but it seems that they may have a third project in the works to.
According to the LinkedIn profile of a former Lionhead employee Franck Laurin he worked as senior animator on Fable Legends and an unannounced project as well.
Fable Legends is currently the only core Fable next-gen project in development at Lionhead so hopefully this is something completely new from the studio. They haven't made a game outside the Fable series since 2008.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title