Lionhead may be working on an unannounced project
New reports have emerged of an unannounced project in development at Lionhead.
The studio is currently working on Fable Anniversary on the Xbox 360 and Fable Legends for the Xbox One but it seems that they may have a third project in the works to.
According to the LinkedIn profile of a former Lionhead employee Franck Laurin he worked as senior animator on Fable Legends and an unannounced project as well.
Fable Legends is currently the only core Fable next-gen project in development at Lionhead so hopefully this is something completely new from the studio. They haven't made a game outside the Fable series since 2008.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto