Lionhead may be working on an unannounced project
New reports have emerged of an unannounced project in development at Lionhead.
The studio is currently working on Fable Anniversary on the Xbox 360 and Fable Legends for the Xbox One but it seems that they may have a third project in the works to.
According to the LinkedIn profile of a former Lionhead employee Franck Laurin he worked as senior animator on Fable Legends and an unannounced project as well.
Fable Legends is currently the only core Fable next-gen project in development at Lionhead so hopefully this is something completely new from the studio. They haven't made a game outside the Fable series since 2008.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year