Sony ready PS3 cut for March?
VG247 report over the weekend word that Sony could be looking to reduce the price of their PlayStation 3 console come March of 2009. That's the word out of an official Sony staff briefing.
Apparently, European Sony Computer Entertainment chief David Reeves revealed the platform holder's plans speaking at SCE's Staff Annual Briefing in London last Friday.
He is quoted as saying the console "will be getting more competitive on price from March 2009 onwards." He probably didn't want this unveiled now, however.
A PSP version of LittleBigPlanet (four month's gone apparently), Uncharted 2 and God of War 3 were also mooted at the event.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released