Sony ready PS3 cut for March?
VG247 report over the weekend word that Sony could be looking to reduce the price of their PlayStation 3 console come March of 2009. That's the word out of an official Sony staff briefing.
Apparently, European Sony Computer Entertainment chief David Reeves revealed the platform holder's plans speaking at SCE's Staff Annual Briefing in London last Friday.
He is quoted as saying the console "will be getting more competitive on price from March 2009 onwards." He probably didn't want this unveiled now, however.
A PSP version of LittleBigPlanet (four month's gone apparently), Uncharted 2 and God of War 3 were also mooted at the event.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year