Sony ready PS3 cut for March?
VG247 report over the weekend word that Sony could be looking to reduce the price of their PlayStation 3 console come March of 2009. That's the word out of an official Sony staff briefing.
Apparently, European Sony Computer Entertainment chief David Reeves revealed the platform holder's plans speaking at SCE's Staff Annual Briefing in London last Friday.
He is quoted as saying the console "will be getting more competitive on price from March 2009 onwards." He probably didn't want this unveiled now, however.
A PSP version of LittleBigPlanet (four month's gone apparently), Uncharted 2 and God of War 3 were also mooted at the event.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto