Sony ready PS3 cut for March?
VG247 report over the weekend word that Sony could be looking to reduce the price of their PlayStation 3 console come March of 2009. That's the word out of an official Sony staff briefing.
Apparently, European Sony Computer Entertainment chief David Reeves revealed the platform holder's plans speaking at SCE's Staff Annual Briefing in London last Friday.
He is quoted as saying the console "will be getting more competitive on price from March 2009 onwards." He probably didn't want this unveiled now, however.
A PSP version of LittleBigPlanet (four month's gone apparently), Uncharted 2 and God of War 3 were also mooted at the event.
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show