Sony ready PS3 cut for March?
VG247 report over the weekend word that Sony could be looking to reduce the price of their PlayStation 3 console come March of 2009. That's the word out of an official Sony staff briefing.
Apparently, European Sony Computer Entertainment chief David Reeves revealed the platform holder's plans speaking at SCE's Staff Annual Briefing in London last Friday.
He is quoted as saying the console "will be getting more competitive on price from March 2009 onwards." He probably didn't want this unveiled now, however.
A PSP version of LittleBigPlanet (four month's gone apparently), Uncharted 2 and God of War 3 were also mooted at the event.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year