Rock star attacks Guitar Hero
Nickelback rocker Chad Kroeger isn't happy with the Guitar Hero series, the frontman airing his believe that the game is stopping kids from learning real instruments, that's according to Eurogamer.net this morning.
"I feel like there's not enough rock bands out there, especially when we go on the road, It's tough to find other bands out there, because either they're making a record or they just got done touring," the outspoken rocker told Jay Leno.
"So kids: Start rock bands. Set down the Guitar Hero, learn how to play an actual guitar and start a band, because it's hard to find more bands to put a solid rock-and-roll package together, to get out there. It's getting harder and harder, but I think we've done it."
Rock and indeed roll. What do you make of Chad's outburst? If it's good enough for Noel Gallagher...
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year