Rock star attacks Guitar Hero
Nickelback rocker Chad Kroeger isn't happy with the Guitar Hero series, the frontman airing his believe that the game is stopping kids from learning real instruments, that's according to Eurogamer.net this morning.
"I feel like there's not enough rock bands out there, especially when we go on the road, It's tough to find other bands out there, because either they're making a record or they just got done touring," the outspoken rocker told Jay Leno.
"So kids: Start rock bands. Set down the Guitar Hero, learn how to play an actual guitar and start a band, because it's hard to find more bands to put a solid rock-and-roll package together, to get out there. It's getting harder and harder, but I think we've done it."
Rock and indeed roll. What do you make of Chad's outburst? If it's good enough for Noel Gallagher...
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015