Rock star attacks Guitar Hero
Nickelback rocker Chad Kroeger isn't happy with the Guitar Hero series, the frontman airing his believe that the game is stopping kids from learning real instruments, that's according to Eurogamer.net this morning.
"I feel like there's not enough rock bands out there, especially when we go on the road, It's tough to find other bands out there, because either they're making a record or they just got done touring," the outspoken rocker told Jay Leno.
"So kids: Start rock bands. Set down the Guitar Hero, learn how to play an actual guitar and start a band, because it's hard to find more bands to put a solid rock-and-roll package together, to get out there. It's getting harder and harder, but I think we've done it."
Rock and indeed roll. What do you make of Chad's outburst? If it's good enough for Noel Gallagher...
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3