Jaffe's new title in 2010?
Firebrand game developer David Jaffe, the mastermind behind God of War, has been talking on his personal blog about progress on his new project - which remains a closely guarded secret.
"Going to visit Sony today but we prob. won’t pick a launch day. My gut/guess tells me we’re looking sometime in 2010. Certainly not later than that. Perhaps sooner," the big boss teased.
Jaffe also hints that Sony could start talking about the new project soon, perhaps in the new year, which is an intriguing prospect given the excellence exhibited in the designer's God of War releases.
More on this very soon, we hope.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like