Jaffe's new title in 2010?
Firebrand game developer David Jaffe, the mastermind behind God of War, has been talking on his personal blog about progress on his new project - which remains a closely guarded secret.
"Going to visit Sony today but we prob. won’t pick a launch day. My gut/guess tells me we’re looking sometime in 2010. Certainly not later than that. Perhaps sooner," the big boss teased.
Jaffe also hints that Sony could start talking about the new project soon, perhaps in the new year, which is an intriguing prospect given the excellence exhibited in the designer's God of War releases.
More on this very soon, we hope.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3