Jaffe's new title in 2010?
Firebrand game developer David Jaffe, the mastermind behind God of War, has been talking on his personal blog about progress on his new project - which remains a closely guarded secret.
"Going to visit Sony today but we prob. won’t pick a launch day. My gut/guess tells me we’re looking sometime in 2010. Certainly not later than that. Perhaps sooner," the big boss teased.
Jaffe also hints that Sony could start talking about the new project soon, perhaps in the new year, which is an intriguing prospect given the excellence exhibited in the designer's God of War releases.
More on this very soon, we hope.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching