Call of Duty PC mod tools land
Activision this morning let rip a raft of user-generated-style tools for the PC version of Call of Duty: World at War.
The new tools for the FPS are aimed squarely at the modding fraternity, the new 1.1Gb download offering everything players need to craft their own levels and even game modes for the WWII action hit.
The tools are available from FileShack now, and we imagine they're going to prove more than a little popular, given the resounding strength of the community that encompasses Activision's series.
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015