Call of Duty PC mod tools land
Activision this morning let rip a raft of user-generated-style tools for the PC version of Call of Duty: World at War.
The new tools for the FPS are aimed squarely at the modding fraternity, the new 1.1Gb download offering everything players need to craft their own levels and even game modes for the WWII action hit.
The tools are available from FileShack now, and we imagine they're going to prove more than a little popular, given the resounding strength of the community that encompasses Activision's series.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes