Call of Duty PC mod tools land
Activision this morning let rip a raft of user-generated-style tools for the PC version of Call of Duty: World at War.
The new tools for the FPS are aimed squarely at the modding fraternity, the new 1.1Gb download offering everything players need to craft their own levels and even game modes for the WWII action hit.
The tools are available from FileShack now, and we imagine they're going to prove more than a little popular, given the resounding strength of the community that encompasses Activision's series.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year