Call of Duty PC mod tools land
Activision this morning let rip a raft of user-generated-style tools for the PC version of Call of Duty: World at War.
The new tools for the FPS are aimed squarely at the modding fraternity, the new 1.1Gb download offering everything players need to craft their own levels and even game modes for the WWII action hit.
The tools are available from FileShack now, and we imagine they're going to prove more than a little popular, given the resounding strength of the community that encompasses Activision's series.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released