Call of Duty PC mod tools land
Activision this morning let rip a raft of user-generated-style tools for the PC version of Call of Duty: World at War.
The new tools for the FPS are aimed squarely at the modding fraternity, the new 1.1Gb download offering everything players need to craft their own levels and even game modes for the WWII action hit.
The tools are available from FileShack now, and we imagine they're going to prove more than a little popular, given the resounding strength of the community that encompasses Activision's series.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3