New multiplayer modes for GTA IV DLC
We've already learnt about the 'The Lost' biker-themed episode being added to Grand Theft Auto IV as part of the Xbox 360's exclusive DLC.
We now learn that new multiplayer modes for Rockstar's smash hit will also be added as part of the update, due on February 17th worldwide for an undetermined price.
Beyond the new modes, new weapons and vehicles will also be added as part of the episode, The Lost and the Damned.
"Making these episodes has enabled us to expand the narrative and the experience of interacting with a game world in really innovative ways," revealed Rockstar's Sam Houser, quoted by Eurogamer.net. "We hope fans of the game enjoy the new way of experiencing life in Liberty City contained in this first episode."
More from the world of GTA soon.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light