New multiplayer modes for GTA IV DLC
We've already learnt about the 'The Lost' biker-themed episode being added to Grand Theft Auto IV as part of the Xbox 360's exclusive DLC.
We now learn that new multiplayer modes for Rockstar's smash hit will also be added as part of the update, due on February 17th worldwide for an undetermined price.
Beyond the new modes, new weapons and vehicles will also be added as part of the episode, The Lost and the Damned.
"Making these episodes has enabled us to expand the narrative and the experience of interacting with a game world in really innovative ways," revealed Rockstar's Sam Houser, quoted by Eurogamer.net. "We hope fans of the game enjoy the new way of experiencing life in Liberty City contained in this first episode."
More from the world of GTA soon.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014