New multiplayer modes for GTA IV DLC
We've already learnt about the 'The Lost' biker-themed episode being added to Grand Theft Auto IV as part of the Xbox 360's exclusive DLC.
We now learn that new multiplayer modes for Rockstar's smash hit will also be added as part of the update, due on February 17th worldwide for an undetermined price.
Beyond the new modes, new weapons and vehicles will also be added as part of the episode, The Lost and the Damned.
"Making these episodes has enabled us to expand the narrative and the experience of interacting with a game world in really innovative ways," revealed Rockstar's Sam Houser, quoted by Eurogamer.net. "We hope fans of the game enjoy the new way of experiencing life in Liberty City contained in this first episode."
More from the world of GTA soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer