New multiplayer modes for GTA IV DLC
We've already learnt about the 'The Lost' biker-themed episode being added to Grand Theft Auto IV as part of the Xbox 360's exclusive DLC.
We now learn that new multiplayer modes for Rockstar's smash hit will also be added as part of the update, due on February 17th worldwide for an undetermined price.
Beyond the new modes, new weapons and vehicles will also be added as part of the episode, The Lost and the Damned.
"Making these episodes has enabled us to expand the narrative and the experience of interacting with a game world in really innovative ways," revealed Rockstar's Sam Houser, quoted by Eurogamer.net. "We hope fans of the game enjoy the new way of experiencing life in Liberty City contained in this first episode."
More from the world of GTA soon.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching