New multiplayer modes for GTA IV DLC
We've already learnt about the 'The Lost' biker-themed episode being added to Grand Theft Auto IV as part of the Xbox 360's exclusive DLC.
We now learn that new multiplayer modes for Rockstar's smash hit will also be added as part of the update, due on February 17th worldwide for an undetermined price.
Beyond the new modes, new weapons and vehicles will also be added as part of the episode, The Lost and the Damned.
"Making these episodes has enabled us to expand the narrative and the experience of interacting with a game world in really innovative ways," revealed Rockstar's Sam Houser, quoted by Eurogamer.net. "We hope fans of the game enjoy the new way of experiencing life in Liberty City contained in this first episode."
More from the world of GTA soon.
- IGDA Board Of Directors calls for the community to rally against attacks, threats and harassment of developers
- Square Enix reveals what they've added in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX in the latest trailer
- New Lords Of The Fallen trailer introduces the game world and soundtrack
- Jonathan Blow responds to the last couple of weeks nastiness in his own honest fashion
- Apple holding a press event on September 9th, likely for iPhone announcement
- Have you ever wondered what Dark Souls would look like as a 2D platformer?
- Microsoft announces a release date for Forza Horizon 2 demo
- Assassin's Creed: Unity release pushed back
- GOG adds DRM-free movies to it's catalogue