GTA IV DLC dated and detailed
The content might not be out in time for Christmas as originally hoped, by we today learn when Rockstar's Xbox 360 exclusive DLC for GTA IV will arrive: on the 17th of February.
USA Today offer the release date in question, also offering some insight into what the content will actually include.
A new episode called The Lost and the Damned is hinted, and it'll star Liberty City bike gangster Johnny Klebitz, a member of The Lost. Niko will also make an appearance, apparently.
"Johnny is a very different character than Niko, with a very different background," reveals Dan Houser himself.
"I can't go into too much detail on the story, because we try not to give away too much plot before the game is released. But I can say that the story will show you a different side of Liberty City."
The DLC will also offer insight into the main plot, according to Houser, although the two stories won't directly impact each other.
No pricing has been confirmed, yet.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date