GTA IV DLC dated and detailed
The content might not be out in time for Christmas as originally hoped, by we today learn when Rockstar's Xbox 360 exclusive DLC for GTA IV will arrive: on the 17th of February.
USA Today offer the release date in question, also offering some insight into what the content will actually include.
A new episode called The Lost and the Damned is hinted, and it'll star Liberty City bike gangster Johnny Klebitz, a member of The Lost. Niko will also make an appearance, apparently.
"Johnny is a very different character than Niko, with a very different background," reveals Dan Houser himself.
"I can't go into too much detail on the story, because we try not to give away too much plot before the game is released. But I can say that the story will show you a different side of Liberty City."
The DLC will also offer insight into the main plot, according to Houser, although the two stories won't directly impact each other.
No pricing has been confirmed, yet.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter