GTA IV DLC dated and detailed
The content might not be out in time for Christmas as originally hoped, by we today learn when Rockstar's Xbox 360 exclusive DLC for GTA IV will arrive: on the 17th of February.
USA Today offer the release date in question, also offering some insight into what the content will actually include.
A new episode called The Lost and the Damned is hinted, and it'll star Liberty City bike gangster Johnny Klebitz, a member of The Lost. Niko will also make an appearance, apparently.
"Johnny is a very different character than Niko, with a very different background," reveals Dan Houser himself.
"I can't go into too much detail on the story, because we try not to give away too much plot before the game is released. But I can say that the story will show you a different side of Liberty City."
The DLC will also offer insight into the main plot, according to Houser, although the two stories won't directly impact each other.
No pricing has been confirmed, yet.
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today