GTA IV DLC dated and detailed
The content might not be out in time for Christmas as originally hoped, by we today learn when Rockstar's Xbox 360 exclusive DLC for GTA IV will arrive: on the 17th of February.
USA Today offer the release date in question, also offering some insight into what the content will actually include.
A new episode called The Lost and the Damned is hinted, and it'll star Liberty City bike gangster Johnny Klebitz, a member of The Lost. Niko will also make an appearance, apparently.
"Johnny is a very different character than Niko, with a very different background," reveals Dan Houser himself.
"I can't go into too much detail on the story, because we try not to give away too much plot before the game is released. But I can say that the story will show you a different side of Liberty City."
The DLC will also offer insight into the main plot, according to Houser, although the two stories won't directly impact each other.
No pricing has been confirmed, yet.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone