GTA IV DLC dated and detailed
The content might not be out in time for Christmas as originally hoped, by we today learn when Rockstar's Xbox 360 exclusive DLC for GTA IV will arrive: on the 17th of February.
USA Today offer the release date in question, also offering some insight into what the content will actually include.
A new episode called The Lost and the Damned is hinted, and it'll star Liberty City bike gangster Johnny Klebitz, a member of The Lost. Niko will also make an appearance, apparently.
"Johnny is a very different character than Niko, with a very different background," reveals Dan Houser himself.
"I can't go into too much detail on the story, because we try not to give away too much plot before the game is released. But I can say that the story will show you a different side of Liberty City."
The DLC will also offer insight into the main plot, according to Houser, although the two stories won't directly impact each other.
No pricing has been confirmed, yet.
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced
- Touring Car Legends DLC arrives for Grid: Autosport
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week