Midway plan The Wheelman for February
Down but not out, Midway this morning let us know that The Wheelman will be released on the 20th of February of the new year. The publisher had previously confirmed the game's delay as they look to assure quality.
The new Hollywood-inspired driving title is being developed between Midway and Vin Diesel's Tigon Studios, the title set for release on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
Diesel's game maker did of course enjoy something of a hit with the well-received Chronicles of Riddick back in the day. Playing the role of an ace driver, the game sees you trying to infiltrate a crime group by taking on jobs for them.
"Playing this game will be just like taking control of the greatest car chases from feature films, except this time you're in the driver's seat," offers Diesel himself.
We'll bring you more on The Wheelman soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer