Midway plan The Wheelman for February
Down but not out, Midway this morning let us know that The Wheelman will be released on the 20th of February of the new year. The publisher had previously confirmed the game's delay as they look to assure quality.
The new Hollywood-inspired driving title is being developed between Midway and Vin Diesel's Tigon Studios, the title set for release on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
Diesel's game maker did of course enjoy something of a hit with the well-received Chronicles of Riddick back in the day. Playing the role of an ace driver, the game sees you trying to infiltrate a crime group by taking on jobs for them.
"Playing this game will be just like taking control of the greatest car chases from feature films, except this time you're in the driver's seat," offers Diesel himself.
We'll bring you more on The Wheelman soon.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America