Midway plan The Wheelman for February
Down but not out, Midway this morning let us know that The Wheelman will be released on the 20th of February of the new year. The publisher had previously confirmed the game's delay as they look to assure quality.
The new Hollywood-inspired driving title is being developed between Midway and Vin Diesel's Tigon Studios, the title set for release on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
Diesel's game maker did of course enjoy something of a hit with the well-received Chronicles of Riddick back in the day. Playing the role of an ace driver, the game sees you trying to infiltrate a crime group by taking on jobs for them.
"Playing this game will be just like taking control of the greatest car chases from feature films, except this time you're in the driver's seat," offers Diesel himself.
We'll bring you more on The Wheelman soon.
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 30-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3