Midway plan The Wheelman for February
Down but not out, Midway this morning let us know that The Wheelman will be released on the 20th of February of the new year. The publisher had previously confirmed the game's delay as they look to assure quality.
The new Hollywood-inspired driving title is being developed between Midway and Vin Diesel's Tigon Studios, the title set for release on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
Diesel's game maker did of course enjoy something of a hit with the well-received Chronicles of Riddick back in the day. Playing the role of an ace driver, the game sees you trying to infiltrate a crime group by taking on jobs for them.
"Playing this game will be just like taking control of the greatest car chases from feature films, except this time you're in the driver's seat," offers Diesel himself.
We'll bring you more on The Wheelman soon.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year