Midway plan The Wheelman for February
Down but not out, Midway this morning let us know that The Wheelman will be released on the 20th of February of the new year. The publisher had previously confirmed the game's delay as they look to assure quality.
The new Hollywood-inspired driving title is being developed between Midway and Vin Diesel's Tigon Studios, the title set for release on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
Diesel's game maker did of course enjoy something of a hit with the well-received Chronicles of Riddick back in the day. Playing the role of an ace driver, the game sees you trying to infiltrate a crime group by taking on jobs for them.
"Playing this game will be just like taking control of the greatest car chases from feature films, except this time you're in the driver's seat," offers Diesel himself.
We'll bring you more on The Wheelman soon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One