Fable 2 exposition pushed back
We were expecting major news on Fable 2 this week, but now we hear that Lionhead have delayed their announcement, confirming instead that they will let the cat out of the bag on Monday, November 24th.
According to word out of the British game maker, "the big bods over in Redmond" opted to delay the news owing to the lime-light snatching launch of the New Xbox Experience this week.
A new Fable 2 theme has now been released, although we're unsure what this major news will be, previous conjecture hinting that the game might be about to integrate some kind of NXE functionality, or perhaps it'll be some special new content.
Either way, we'll now find out on Monday.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side