Fable 2 exposition pushed back
We were expecting major news on Fable 2 this week, but now we hear that Lionhead have delayed their announcement, confirming instead that they will let the cat out of the bag on Monday, November 24th.
According to word out of the British game maker, "the big bods over in Redmond" opted to delay the news owing to the lime-light snatching launch of the New Xbox Experience this week.
A new Fable 2 theme has now been released, although we're unsure what this major news will be, previous conjecture hinting that the game might be about to integrate some kind of NXE functionality, or perhaps it'll be some special new content.
Either way, we'll now find out on Monday.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3