Fable 2 exposition pushed back
We were expecting major news on Fable 2 this week, but now we hear that Lionhead have delayed their announcement, confirming instead that they will let the cat out of the bag on Monday, November 24th.
According to word out of the British game maker, "the big bods over in Redmond" opted to delay the news owing to the lime-light snatching launch of the New Xbox Experience this week.
A new Fable 2 theme has now been released, although we're unsure what this major news will be, previous conjecture hinting that the game might be about to integrate some kind of NXE functionality, or perhaps it'll be some special new content.
Either way, we'll now find out on Monday.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes