Fable 2 exposition pushed back
We were expecting major news on Fable 2 this week, but now we hear that Lionhead have delayed their announcement, confirming instead that they will let the cat out of the bag on Monday, November 24th.
According to word out of the British game maker, "the big bods over in Redmond" opted to delay the news owing to the lime-light snatching launch of the New Xbox Experience this week.
A new Fable 2 theme has now been released, although we're unsure what this major news will be, previous conjecture hinting that the game might be about to integrate some kind of NXE functionality, or perhaps it'll be some special new content.
Either way, we'll now find out on Monday.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto