Fable 2 exposition pushed back
We were expecting major news on Fable 2 this week, but now we hear that Lionhead have delayed their announcement, confirming instead that they will let the cat out of the bag on Monday, November 24th.
According to word out of the British game maker, "the big bods over in Redmond" opted to delay the news owing to the lime-light snatching launch of the New Xbox Experience this week.
A new Fable 2 theme has now been released, although we're unsure what this major news will be, previous conjecture hinting that the game might be about to integrate some kind of NXE functionality, or perhaps it'll be some special new content.
Either way, we'll now find out on Monday.
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light
- Don't Starve gets a release date for the Wii U
- Here's the trailer for the next episode of Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Bloodborne will see DLC before the end of the year
- CD Projekt RED addresses visual downgrade issues with The Witcher 3
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new trailer featuring the Nine Inch Nails
- This year's Need For Speed is bringing back the narrative
- No Bard's Tale IV on consoles, InXile not ruling it out though