GTA IV PC set for Steam
Word on the block this morning (well, VG247), has it that the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV will emerge on December 3rd, not December 2nd as originally planned.
The December dating was confirmed at the end of October, although it is unclear if initial release date reports were simply wrong, or whether the game has actually been pushed back a day.
We're also told that Valve have bagged themselves another coup, Rockstar letting slip that the long-awaited port will be released download-style via Steam.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims