GTA IV PC set for Steam
Word on the block this morning (well, VG247), has it that the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV will emerge on December 3rd, not December 2nd as originally planned.
The December dating was confirmed at the end of October, although it is unclear if initial release date reports were simply wrong, or whether the game has actually been pushed back a day.
We're also told that Valve have bagged themselves another coup, Rockstar letting slip that the long-awaited port will be released download-style via Steam.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny