GTA IV PC set for Steam
Word on the block this morning (well, VG247), has it that the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV will emerge on December 3rd, not December 2nd as originally planned.
The December dating was confirmed at the end of October, although it is unclear if initial release date reports were simply wrong, or whether the game has actually been pushed back a day.
We're also told that Valve have bagged themselves another coup, Rockstar letting slip that the long-awaited port will be released download-style via Steam.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan