GTA IV PC set for Steam
Word on the block this morning (well, VG247), has it that the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV will emerge on December 3rd, not December 2nd as originally planned.
The December dating was confirmed at the end of October, although it is unclear if initial release date reports were simply wrong, or whether the game has actually been pushed back a day.
We're also told that Valve have bagged themselves another coup, Rockstar letting slip that the long-awaited port will be released download-style via Steam.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year