GTA IV PC set for Steam
Word on the block this morning (well, VG247), has it that the PC version of Grand Theft Auto IV will emerge on December 3rd, not December 2nd as originally planned.
The December dating was confirmed at the end of October, although it is unclear if initial release date reports were simply wrong, or whether the game has actually been pushed back a day.
We're also told that Valve have bagged themselves another coup, Rockstar letting slip that the long-awaited port will be released download-style via Steam.
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming