GTA promises much on the DS
Despite GTA: Chinatown Wars being pushed further back into 2009 by Rockstar, a new NintendoEverything piece reveals some of the ambitious plans the publisher have for this new DS offering.
The camera, for a start, will be able to swivel through a hardware-roasting 360 degrees, a full 3D world hinted as trains pass overhead, cars circle, pedestrians walk, et al.
A GPS system fixed to the touch-screen will also help you navigate the city, similar to GTA IV, while the buying and selling of drugs will form a major part of the game, providing a way of generating funds.
You'll also be able to take a taxi around the city, as in number four, we're told.
More on Chinatown Wars soon.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny