GTA promises much on the DS
Despite GTA: Chinatown Wars being pushed further back into 2009 by Rockstar, a new NintendoEverything piece reveals some of the ambitious plans the publisher have for this new DS offering.
The camera, for a start, will be able to swivel through a hardware-roasting 360 degrees, a full 3D world hinted as trains pass overhead, cars circle, pedestrians walk, et al.
A GPS system fixed to the touch-screen will also help you navigate the city, similar to GTA IV, while the buying and selling of drugs will form a major part of the game, providing a way of generating funds.
You'll also be able to take a taxi around the city, as in number four, we're told.
More on Chinatown Wars soon.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat