GTA promises much on the DS
Despite GTA: Chinatown Wars being pushed further back into 2009 by Rockstar, a new NintendoEverything piece reveals some of the ambitious plans the publisher have for this new DS offering.
The camera, for a start, will be able to swivel through a hardware-roasting 360 degrees, a full 3D world hinted as trains pass overhead, cars circle, pedestrians walk, et al.
A GPS system fixed to the touch-screen will also help you navigate the city, similar to GTA IV, while the buying and selling of drugs will form a major part of the game, providing a way of generating funds.
You'll also be able to take a taxi around the city, as in number four, we're told.
More on Chinatown Wars soon.
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition