GTA promises much on the DS
Despite GTA: Chinatown Wars being pushed further back into 2009 by Rockstar, a new NintendoEverything piece reveals some of the ambitious plans the publisher have for this new DS offering.
The camera, for a start, will be able to swivel through a hardware-roasting 360 degrees, a full 3D world hinted as trains pass overhead, cars circle, pedestrians walk, et al.
A GPS system fixed to the touch-screen will also help you navigate the city, similar to GTA IV, while the buying and selling of drugs will form a major part of the game, providing a way of generating funds.
You'll also be able to take a taxi around the city, as in number four, we're told.
More on Chinatown Wars soon.
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free
- Sony gets all generous with Decembers PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month