GTA promises much on the DS
Despite GTA: Chinatown Wars being pushed further back into 2009 by Rockstar, a new NintendoEverything piece reveals some of the ambitious plans the publisher have for this new DS offering.
The camera, for a start, will be able to swivel through a hardware-roasting 360 degrees, a full 3D world hinted as trains pass overhead, cars circle, pedestrians walk, et al.
A GPS system fixed to the touch-screen will also help you navigate the city, similar to GTA IV, while the buying and selling of drugs will form a major part of the game, providing a way of generating funds.
You'll also be able to take a taxi around the city, as in number four, we're told.
More on Chinatown Wars soon.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network