Street Fighter IV dated
Street Fighter IV has, at long last, been dated for release on the PS3 and Xbox 360. Capcom tell us the new fighter will land in Europe on the 20th of February, next year.
The Arcade version on which this console title is based has already wowed critics in Japan, plaudits for the game's unique 2D-3D art style coming thick and fast.
The final version of Street Fighter IV is expected to include 25 characters (including both old and new faces), while the publisher are said to be focussing hard on recreating the Arcade hit's unique controls for consoles.
Revealing their launch date plans, Capcom have yet to offer word on the originally announced PC version. More on SFIV as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year