Street Fighter IV dated
Street Fighter IV has, at long last, been dated for release on the PS3 and Xbox 360. Capcom tell us the new fighter will land in Europe on the 20th of February, next year.
The Arcade version on which this console title is based has already wowed critics in Japan, plaudits for the game's unique 2D-3D art style coming thick and fast.
The final version of Street Fighter IV is expected to include 25 characters (including both old and new faces), while the publisher are said to be focussing hard on recreating the Arcade hit's unique controls for consoles.
Revealing their launch date plans, Capcom have yet to offer word on the originally announced PC version. More on SFIV as we get it.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet