Street Fighter IV dated
Street Fighter IV has, at long last, been dated for release on the PS3 and Xbox 360. Capcom tell us the new fighter will land in Europe on the 20th of February, next year.
The Arcade version on which this console title is based has already wowed critics in Japan, plaudits for the game's unique 2D-3D art style coming thick and fast.
The final version of Street Fighter IV is expected to include 25 characters (including both old and new faces), while the publisher are said to be focussing hard on recreating the Arcade hit's unique controls for consoles.
Revealing their launch date plans, Capcom have yet to offer word on the originally announced PC version. More on SFIV as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3