Street Fighter IV dated
Street Fighter IV has, at long last, been dated for release on the PS3 and Xbox 360. Capcom tell us the new fighter will land in Europe on the 20th of February, next year.
The Arcade version on which this console title is based has already wowed critics in Japan, plaudits for the game's unique 2D-3D art style coming thick and fast.
The final version of Street Fighter IV is expected to include 25 characters (including both old and new faces), while the publisher are said to be focussing hard on recreating the Arcade hit's unique controls for consoles.
Revealing their launch date plans, Capcom have yet to offer word on the originally announced PC version. More on SFIV as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year