Street Fighter IV dated
Street Fighter IV has, at long last, been dated for release on the PS3 and Xbox 360. Capcom tell us the new fighter will land in Europe on the 20th of February, next year.
The Arcade version on which this console title is based has already wowed critics in Japan, plaudits for the game's unique 2D-3D art style coming thick and fast.
The final version of Street Fighter IV is expected to include 25 characters (including both old and new faces), while the publisher are said to be focussing hard on recreating the Arcade hit's unique controls for consoles.
Revealing their launch date plans, Capcom have yet to offer word on the originally announced PC version. More on SFIV as we get it.
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference