GTA IV DLC now set for January?
Word on the street has it that the Xbox 360's exclusive Grand Theft Auto IV DLC is now likely to be with us in 2009, Rockstar seemingly all-but giving up on a pre-Christmas debut for the new content.
Instead, VG247 report that the game will be released at the end of the publisher's first fiscal quarter - which runs from now through to the end of January. A January debut next year seems likely, then.
Moreover, we hear that a release in the publisher's second quarter - February to April 2009 - is not beyond the realms of possibility, the game maker having already pushed back GTA: Chinatown Wars.
Yes, the handheld DS take on Rockstar's hit will now be with us in the aforementioned second fiscal quarter - some time between February and April next year.
No reasons for the delay have been offered.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon