GTA IV DLC now set for January?
Word on the street has it that the Xbox 360's exclusive Grand Theft Auto IV DLC is now likely to be with us in 2009, Rockstar seemingly all-but giving up on a pre-Christmas debut for the new content.
Instead, VG247 report that the game will be released at the end of the publisher's first fiscal quarter - which runs from now through to the end of January. A January debut next year seems likely, then.
Moreover, we hear that a release in the publisher's second quarter - February to April 2009 - is not beyond the realms of possibility, the game maker having already pushed back GTA: Chinatown Wars.
Yes, the handheld DS take on Rockstar's hit will now be with us in the aforementioned second fiscal quarter - some time between February and April next year.
No reasons for the delay have been offered.
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe