Alien: Isolation can be completed without killing a single person
Creative Assembly has revealed that Alien: Isolation can be completed without killing anyone.
Their new Alien game joins the esteemed ranks of Mirror's Edge, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Dishonored which offer the option to complete the game without any fatalities (with the exception of the odd boss).
The game's lead designer Gary Napper said, “You can get through the entire game without killing someone. It’s something that was, not so much a challenge, but something I felt was what the character would do. We’re talking about a member of the Ripley family – they’re not like characters in games that gun down civilians because they’re in the way to get to the switch.”
Alien: Isolation is due to unleash the Giger-designed Xenomorph on unsuspecting gamers on October the 7th on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year