Alien: Isolation can be completed without killing a single person
Creative Assembly has revealed that Alien: Isolation can be completed without killing anyone.
Their new Alien game joins the esteemed ranks of Mirror's Edge, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Dishonored which offer the option to complete the game without any fatalities (with the exception of the odd boss).
The game's lead designer Gary Napper said, “You can get through the entire game without killing someone. It’s something that was, not so much a challenge, but something I felt was what the character would do. We’re talking about a member of the Ripley family – they’re not like characters in games that gun down civilians because they’re in the way to get to the switch.”
Alien: Isolation is due to unleash the Giger-designed Xenomorph on unsuspecting gamers on October the 7th on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny