Alien: Isolation can be completed without killing a single person
Creative Assembly has revealed that Alien: Isolation can be completed without killing anyone.
Their new Alien game joins the esteemed ranks of Mirror's Edge, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Dishonored which offer the option to complete the game without any fatalities (with the exception of the odd boss).
The game's lead designer Gary Napper said, “You can get through the entire game without killing someone. It’s something that was, not so much a challenge, but something I felt was what the character would do. We’re talking about a member of the Ripley family – they’re not like characters in games that gun down civilians because they’re in the way to get to the switch.”
Alien: Isolation is due to unleash the Giger-designed Xenomorph on unsuspecting gamers on October the 7th on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey