Alien: Isolation can be completed without killing a single person
Creative Assembly has revealed that Alien: Isolation can be completed without killing anyone.
Their new Alien game joins the esteemed ranks of Mirror's Edge, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Dishonored which offer the option to complete the game without any fatalities (with the exception of the odd boss).
The game's lead designer Gary Napper said, “You can get through the entire game without killing someone. It’s something that was, not so much a challenge, but something I felt was what the character would do. We’re talking about a member of the Ripley family – they’re not like characters in games that gun down civilians because they’re in the way to get to the switch.”
Alien: Isolation is due to unleash the Giger-designed Xenomorph on unsuspecting gamers on October the 7th on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network