Alien: Isolation can be completed without killing a single person
Creative Assembly has revealed that Alien: Isolation can be completed without killing anyone.
Their new Alien game joins the esteemed ranks of Mirror's Edge, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Dishonored which offer the option to complete the game without any fatalities (with the exception of the odd boss).
The game's lead designer Gary Napper said, “You can get through the entire game without killing someone. It’s something that was, not so much a challenge, but something I felt was what the character would do. We’re talking about a member of the Ripley family – they’re not like characters in games that gun down civilians because they’re in the way to get to the switch.”
Alien: Isolation is due to unleash the Giger-designed Xenomorph on unsuspecting gamers on October the 7th on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3