World of Goo set for Europe
Puzzle hit World of Goo, already available in North America, is set to arrive on the European WiiWare channel too, we learn today. The original puzzler has be winning over the critics, and European Wii owners will be pleased to see this arriving on the continent.
The title, created by 2DBoy, costs 1,500 Wii Points in the United States, and we hear this pricing is likely to be the same over here, too.
No changes will be made to the winning formula for this release.
We'll bring you more as we get it.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced