World of Goo set for Europe
Puzzle hit World of Goo, already available in North America, is set to arrive on the European WiiWare channel too, we learn today. The original puzzler has be winning over the critics, and European Wii owners will be pleased to see this arriving on the continent.
The title, created by 2DBoy, costs 1,500 Wii Points in the United States, and we hear this pricing is likely to be the same over here, too.
No changes will be made to the winning formula for this release.
We'll bring you more as we get it.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch