World of Goo set for Europe
Puzzle hit World of Goo, already available in North America, is set to arrive on the European WiiWare channel too, we learn today. The original puzzler has be winning over the critics, and European Wii owners will be pleased to see this arriving on the continent.
The title, created by 2DBoy, costs 1,500 Wii Points in the United States, and we hear this pricing is likely to be the same over here, too.
No changes will be made to the winning formula for this release.
We'll bring you more as we get it.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release