World of Goo set for Europe
Puzzle hit World of Goo, already available in North America, is set to arrive on the European WiiWare channel too, we learn today. The original puzzler has be winning over the critics, and European Wii owners will be pleased to see this arriving on the continent.
The title, created by 2DBoy, costs 1,500 Wii Points in the United States, and we hear this pricing is likely to be the same over here, too.
No changes will be made to the winning formula for this release.
We'll bring you more as we get it.
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergame
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One