World of Goo set for Europe
Puzzle hit World of Goo, already available in North America, is set to arrive on the European WiiWare channel too, we learn today. The original puzzler has be winning over the critics, and European Wii owners will be pleased to see this arriving on the continent.
The title, created by 2DBoy, costs 1,500 Wii Points in the United States, and we hear this pricing is likely to be the same over here, too.
No changes will be made to the winning formula for this release.
We'll bring you more as we get it.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny