iPhone grows in gaming stature
Apple's iPhone is a gaming giant in the making; at least, that's what the Californian giant would have us believe, iPhone marketing boss Greg Joswiak warning the DS and the PSP that they are trinkets of the past.
"There are already so many games [on the iPhone and iPod Touch], and as we look at it, to us, it really seems this is the future of gameplay. Whereas a lot of these devices [such as the Nintendo DS and the Sony PSP] are more in the past," he beamed in dialogue with T3.
"The computer power and the 3D graphic power here is significantly greater than what you have here [holds up DS]. So, this allows people to do significantly higher quality games."
What do you think of this somewhat partial opinion, players?
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update