iPhone grows in gaming stature
Apple's iPhone is a gaming giant in the making; at least, that's what the Californian giant would have us believe, iPhone marketing boss Greg Joswiak warning the DS and the PSP that they are trinkets of the past.
"There are already so many games [on the iPhone and iPod Touch], and as we look at it, to us, it really seems this is the future of gameplay. Whereas a lot of these devices [such as the Nintendo DS and the Sony PSP] are more in the past," he beamed in dialogue with T3.
"The computer power and the 3D graphic power here is significantly greater than what you have here [holds up DS]. So, this allows people to do significantly higher quality games."
What do you think of this somewhat partial opinion, players?
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light