iPhone grows in gaming stature
Apple's iPhone is a gaming giant in the making; at least, that's what the Californian giant would have us believe, iPhone marketing boss Greg Joswiak warning the DS and the PSP that they are trinkets of the past.
"There are already so many games [on the iPhone and iPod Touch], and as we look at it, to us, it really seems this is the future of gameplay. Whereas a lot of these devices [such as the Nintendo DS and the Sony PSP] are more in the past," he beamed in dialogue with T3.
"The computer power and the 3D graphic power here is significantly greater than what you have here [holds up DS]. So, this allows people to do significantly higher quality games."
What do you think of this somewhat partial opinion, players?
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter