iPhone grows in gaming stature
Apple's iPhone is a gaming giant in the making; at least, that's what the Californian giant would have us believe, iPhone marketing boss Greg Joswiak warning the DS and the PSP that they are trinkets of the past.
"There are already so many games [on the iPhone and iPod Touch], and as we look at it, to us, it really seems this is the future of gameplay. Whereas a lot of these devices [such as the Nintendo DS and the Sony PSP] are more in the past," he beamed in dialogue with T3.
"The computer power and the 3D graphic power here is significantly greater than what you have here [holds up DS]. So, this allows people to do significantly higher quality games."
What do you think of this somewhat partial opinion, players?
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III