iPhone grows in gaming stature
Apple's iPhone is a gaming giant in the making; at least, that's what the Californian giant would have us believe, iPhone marketing boss Greg Joswiak warning the DS and the PSP that they are trinkets of the past.
"There are already so many games [on the iPhone and iPod Touch], and as we look at it, to us, it really seems this is the future of gameplay. Whereas a lot of these devices [such as the Nintendo DS and the Sony PSP] are more in the past," he beamed in dialogue with T3.
"The computer power and the 3D graphic power here is significantly greater than what you have here [holds up DS]. So, this allows people to do significantly higher quality games."
What do you think of this somewhat partial opinion, players?
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015