More Guitar Hero extras under consideration
In their latest financial report, Activision Blizzard talk up the future prospects for the Guitar Hero series, revealing that the game was the best-selling US release of the year.
Looking ahead, the firm are also plotting more Guitar Hero peripherals, publishing chief Mike Griffith stating that more people are looking to upgrade their controllers for the game.
"We’re seeing households, not only in new penetration areas, but the existing, still continuing to show a very strong appetite for music and a very strong interest in upgrading instruments," Griffith offered.
Big boss Bobby Kotick added: "We generally believe that every man, woman, and child everywhere needs at least nine guitars." Laugh? I nearly died.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny