More Guitar Hero extras under consideration
In their latest financial report, Activision Blizzard talk up the future prospects for the Guitar Hero series, revealing that the game was the best-selling US release of the year.
Looking ahead, the firm are also plotting more Guitar Hero peripherals, publishing chief Mike Griffith stating that more people are looking to upgrade their controllers for the game.
"We’re seeing households, not only in new penetration areas, but the existing, still continuing to show a very strong appetite for music and a very strong interest in upgrading instruments," Griffith offered.
Big boss Bobby Kotick added: "We generally believe that every man, woman, and child everywhere needs at least nine guitars." Laugh? I nearly died.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO