More Guitar Hero extras under consideration
In their latest financial report, Activision Blizzard talk up the future prospects for the Guitar Hero series, revealing that the game was the best-selling US release of the year.
Looking ahead, the firm are also plotting more Guitar Hero peripherals, publishing chief Mike Griffith stating that more people are looking to upgrade their controllers for the game.
"We’re seeing households, not only in new penetration areas, but the existing, still continuing to show a very strong appetite for music and a very strong interest in upgrading instruments," Griffith offered.
Big boss Bobby Kotick added: "We generally believe that every man, woman, and child everywhere needs at least nine guitars." Laugh? I nearly died.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update