More Guitar Hero extras under consideration
In their latest financial report, Activision Blizzard talk up the future prospects for the Guitar Hero series, revealing that the game was the best-selling US release of the year.
Looking ahead, the firm are also plotting more Guitar Hero peripherals, publishing chief Mike Griffith stating that more people are looking to upgrade their controllers for the game.
"We’re seeing households, not only in new penetration areas, but the existing, still continuing to show a very strong appetite for music and a very strong interest in upgrading instruments," Griffith offered.
Big boss Bobby Kotick added: "We generally believe that every man, woman, and child everywhere needs at least nine guitars." Laugh? I nearly died.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III