More Guitar Hero extras under consideration
In their latest financial report, Activision Blizzard talk up the future prospects for the Guitar Hero series, revealing that the game was the best-selling US release of the year.
Looking ahead, the firm are also plotting more Guitar Hero peripherals, publishing chief Mike Griffith stating that more people are looking to upgrade their controllers for the game.
"We’re seeing households, not only in new penetration areas, but the existing, still continuing to show a very strong appetite for music and a very strong interest in upgrading instruments," Griffith offered.
Big boss Bobby Kotick added: "We generally believe that every man, woman, and child everywhere needs at least nine guitars." Laugh? I nearly died.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3