Stardock confirm Elemental: War of Magic
Stardock, developers of cult favourite Galactic Civilization, have announced a brand new, original project today - a fantasy-themed strategy title called Elemental: War of Magic.
The PC offering will apparently enter beta in June 2009, while the full release is already slated for a 'proper' debut in February 2010.
In tandem with this news, we learn that Stardock will deliver the game alongside a new Steam-like updating system, called Impulse, while the game disc will PR-batingly DRM free.
We'll bring you more on Elemental as Stardock fill us in.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year