WarioWare set for new DSi handheld
The new Nintendo DSi handheld was released in Japan on Saturday, and while Western markets will have to wait until summer 2009 for the device to arrive, we hear that new WarioWare games are being crafted for the DSiWare download platform.
One of the new WarioWare games is being crafted purely for the DSi's new hardware specifics, WarioWare: Photograph announced this week by Satoru Iwata, according to GameSpot.
Laying down the DSi, the camera will impose your silhouette on the screen, at which point you'll be able to play a variety of Wario-themed mini-games. The new game will be out in Japan this December.
WarioWare: Myself is a more general DS mini-game ensemble, and there will be user-generated content element, too. Apparently, a version of this title is also set to arrive via WiiWare.
We'll bring you more on all this, soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer