WarioWare set for new DSi handheld
The new Nintendo DSi handheld was released in Japan on Saturday, and while Western markets will have to wait until summer 2009 for the device to arrive, we hear that new WarioWare games are being crafted for the DSiWare download platform.
One of the new WarioWare games is being crafted purely for the DSi's new hardware specifics, WarioWare: Photograph announced this week by Satoru Iwata, according to GameSpot.
Laying down the DSi, the camera will impose your silhouette on the screen, at which point you'll be able to play a variety of Wario-themed mini-games. The new game will be out in Japan this December.
WarioWare: Myself is a more general DS mini-game ensemble, and there will be user-generated content element, too. Apparently, a version of this title is also set to arrive via WiiWare.
We'll bring you more on all this, soon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One