WarioWare set for new DSi handheld
The new Nintendo DSi handheld was released in Japan on Saturday, and while Western markets will have to wait until summer 2009 for the device to arrive, we hear that new WarioWare games are being crafted for the DSiWare download platform.
One of the new WarioWare games is being crafted purely for the DSi's new hardware specifics, WarioWare: Photograph announced this week by Satoru Iwata, according to GameSpot.
Laying down the DSi, the camera will impose your silhouette on the screen, at which point you'll be able to play a variety of Wario-themed mini-games. The new game will be out in Japan this December.
WarioWare: Myself is a more general DS mini-game ensemble, and there will be user-generated content element, too. Apparently, a version of this title is also set to arrive via WiiWare.
We'll bring you more on all this, soon.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny