EA push back Saboteur
We haven't heard much about new WWII action title Saboteur, which was confirmed by developer Pandemic over a year and half ago, and now we know why. EA have delayed the title.
A 2008 release was previously mooted of the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 action title, but now the word on this street is that the game won't arrive until after April 2009.
More over, as the release window mooted is EA's 2010 fiscal year, a Saboteur debut could come as late as March 2010, although we'd probably expect this to arrive in time for next Christmas at the very least.
Pandemic and EA have kept this one very quiet, so quiet in fact that we only remembered it existed when GameSpot told us of the delay. So there you go.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3