EA push back Saboteur
We haven't heard much about new WWII action title Saboteur, which was confirmed by developer Pandemic over a year and half ago, and now we know why. EA have delayed the title.
A 2008 release was previously mooted of the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 action title, but now the word on this street is that the game won't arrive until after April 2009.
More over, as the release window mooted is EA's 2010 fiscal year, a Saboteur debut could come as late as March 2010, although we'd probably expect this to arrive in time for next Christmas at the very least.
Pandemic and EA have kept this one very quiet, so quiet in fact that we only remembered it existed when GameSpot told us of the delay. So there you go.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light