EA push back Saboteur
We haven't heard much about new WWII action title Saboteur, which was confirmed by developer Pandemic over a year and half ago, and now we know why. EA have delayed the title.
A 2008 release was previously mooted of the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 action title, but now the word on this street is that the game won't arrive until after April 2009.
More over, as the release window mooted is EA's 2010 fiscal year, a Saboteur debut could come as late as March 2010, although we'd probably expect this to arrive in time for next Christmas at the very least.
Pandemic and EA have kept this one very quiet, so quiet in fact that we only remembered it existed when GameSpot told us of the delay. So there you go.
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One