EA push back Saboteur
We haven't heard much about new WWII action title Saboteur, which was confirmed by developer Pandemic over a year and half ago, and now we know why. EA have delayed the title.
A 2008 release was previously mooted of the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 action title, but now the word on this street is that the game won't arrive until after April 2009.
More over, as the release window mooted is EA's 2010 fiscal year, a Saboteur debut could come as late as March 2010, although we'd probably expect this to arrive in time for next Christmas at the very least.
Pandemic and EA have kept this one very quiet, so quiet in fact that we only remembered it existed when GameSpot told us of the delay. So there you go.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter