EA push back Saboteur
We haven't heard much about new WWII action title Saboteur, which was confirmed by developer Pandemic over a year and half ago, and now we know why. EA have delayed the title.
A 2008 release was previously mooted of the PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 action title, but now the word on this street is that the game won't arrive until after April 2009.
More over, as the release window mooted is EA's 2010 fiscal year, a Saboteur debut could come as late as March 2010, although we'd probably expect this to arrive in time for next Christmas at the very least.
Pandemic and EA have kept this one very quiet, so quiet in fact that we only remembered it existed when GameSpot told us of the delay. So there you go.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III