Guitar Hero World Tour gets Euro-date
Word in from Eurogamer.net this morning reveals that Guitar Hero World Tour will arrive in Europe on November 14th; a new 'super bundle' offering up a copy of the game and new instruments.
Activision also reveal that Guitar Hero's latest offering will hit the PS2 on November 21st.
"We’re delighted to confirm the release dates for all formats and bundles. Guitar Hero World Tour is the one of the most anticipated games launches this year so I’d recommend that everyone gets their orders in quick for the Christmas rush," Acti's David Tyler offered MCV. "The free bass guitar controller offer running with all pre-orders has been exceptionally well received, and we can’t wait to see the reaction when the game hits the shelves."
Standalone copies are expected to follow.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer