Guitar Hero World Tour gets Euro-date
Word in from Eurogamer.net this morning reveals that Guitar Hero World Tour will arrive in Europe on November 14th; a new 'super bundle' offering up a copy of the game and new instruments.
Activision also reveal that Guitar Hero's latest offering will hit the PS2 on November 21st.
"We’re delighted to confirm the release dates for all formats and bundles. Guitar Hero World Tour is the one of the most anticipated games launches this year so I’d recommend that everyone gets their orders in quick for the Christmas rush," Acti's David Tyler offered MCV. "The free bass guitar controller offer running with all pre-orders has been exceptionally well received, and we can’t wait to see the reaction when the game hits the shelves."
Standalone copies are expected to follow.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3