Guitar Hero World Tour gets Euro-date
Word in from Eurogamer.net this morning reveals that Guitar Hero World Tour will arrive in Europe on November 14th; a new 'super bundle' offering up a copy of the game and new instruments.
Activision also reveal that Guitar Hero's latest offering will hit the PS2 on November 21st.
"We’re delighted to confirm the release dates for all formats and bundles. Guitar Hero World Tour is the one of the most anticipated games launches this year so I’d recommend that everyone gets their orders in quick for the Christmas rush," Acti's David Tyler offered MCV. "The free bass guitar controller offer running with all pre-orders has been exceptionally well received, and we can’t wait to see the reaction when the game hits the shelves."
Standalone copies are expected to follow.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan