Resistance 2 for November 28th
The Sony-sponsored ThreeSpeech blog have revealed this week that Insomniac's new first-person shooter, Resistance 2, will be released come the 28th of November across Europe.
The game is said to be pretty much complete, although MCV did report the same date earlier this month and at the time it was actually denied by Sony.
Still, ThreeSpeech should know, Sony basically pay their wages, so we're hopeful that this is all but set in stone now.
LittleBigPlanet, meanwhile, will launch next Wednesday, while SingStar Vol 3, SingStar Abba and MotorStorm Pacific Rift will land the following Friday.
The PS2 is also set for some SingStar and EyeToy releases in November, while LocoRoco 2 and a new Buzz quiz game will hit the PSP.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release