Resistance 2 for November 28th
The Sony-sponsored ThreeSpeech blog have revealed this week that Insomniac's new first-person shooter, Resistance 2, will be released come the 28th of November across Europe.
The game is said to be pretty much complete, although MCV did report the same date earlier this month and at the time it was actually denied by Sony.
Still, ThreeSpeech should know, Sony basically pay their wages, so we're hopeful that this is all but set in stone now.
LittleBigPlanet, meanwhile, will launch next Wednesday, while SingStar Vol 3, SingStar Abba and MotorStorm Pacific Rift will land the following Friday.
The PS2 is also set for some SingStar and EyeToy releases in November, while LocoRoco 2 and a new Buzz quiz game will hit the PSP.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer