Resistance 2 for November 28th
The Sony-sponsored ThreeSpeech blog have revealed this week that Insomniac's new first-person shooter, Resistance 2, will be released come the 28th of November across Europe.
The game is said to be pretty much complete, although MCV did report the same date earlier this month and at the time it was actually denied by Sony.
Still, ThreeSpeech should know, Sony basically pay their wages, so we're hopeful that this is all but set in stone now.
LittleBigPlanet, meanwhile, will launch next Wednesday, while SingStar Vol 3, SingStar Abba and MotorStorm Pacific Rift will land the following Friday.
The PS2 is also set for some SingStar and EyeToy releases in November, while LocoRoco 2 and a new Buzz quiz game will hit the PSP.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3