Resistance 2 for November 28th
The Sony-sponsored ThreeSpeech blog have revealed this week that Insomniac's new first-person shooter, Resistance 2, will be released come the 28th of November across Europe.
The game is said to be pretty much complete, although MCV did report the same date earlier this month and at the time it was actually denied by Sony.
Still, ThreeSpeech should know, Sony basically pay their wages, so we're hopeful that this is all but set in stone now.
LittleBigPlanet, meanwhile, will launch next Wednesday, while SingStar Vol 3, SingStar Abba and MotorStorm Pacific Rift will land the following Friday.
The PS2 is also set for some SingStar and EyeToy releases in November, while LocoRoco 2 and a new Buzz quiz game will hit the PSP.
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game