Resistance 2 for November 28th
The Sony-sponsored ThreeSpeech blog have revealed this week that Insomniac's new first-person shooter, Resistance 2, will be released come the 28th of November across Europe.
The game is said to be pretty much complete, although MCV did report the same date earlier this month and at the time it was actually denied by Sony.
Still, ThreeSpeech should know, Sony basically pay their wages, so we're hopeful that this is all but set in stone now.
LittleBigPlanet, meanwhile, will launch next Wednesday, while SingStar Vol 3, SingStar Abba and MotorStorm Pacific Rift will land the following Friday.
The PS2 is also set for some SingStar and EyeToy releases in November, while LocoRoco 2 and a new Buzz quiz game will hit the PSP.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date