Saints Row 2 pushed on PC
Saints Row 2 has been going down well on the PS3 and Xbox 360, so Christmas won't be ruined by word that the PC version of Volition's sandbox shooter has been pushed back somewhat.
The game was due to hit the old beige box this side of Christmas, but we're now told the controversial game will be out on January 5th, 2009.
It is unclear whether this extra development time will be used for anything in particular, or if the game just needs a bit longer to reach fruition, but either way we'll keep you posted on this slipped release.
Now, back to Saints Row 2 on consoles...
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week