Saints Row 2 pushed on PC
Saints Row 2 has been going down well on the PS3 and Xbox 360, so Christmas won't be ruined by word that the PC version of Volition's sandbox shooter has been pushed back somewhat.
The game was due to hit the old beige box this side of Christmas, but we're now told the controversial game will be out on January 5th, 2009.
It is unclear whether this extra development time will be used for anything in particular, or if the game just needs a bit longer to reach fruition, but either way we'll keep you posted on this slipped release.
Now, back to Saints Row 2 on consoles...
- EA to unveil Star Wars: Battlefront later on this month
- No 2015 launch for Zelda Wii U after all
- Konami continues to purge all references to Hideo Kojima with Silent Hills and Zone Of The Enders
- New Gears Of War title is Xbox One only
- Sony closes the door on PlayStation Home on last time
- StarCraft II: Legacy Of The Void beta invites go out today
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today