Saints Row 2 pushed on PC
Saints Row 2 has been going down well on the PS3 and Xbox 360, so Christmas won't be ruined by word that the PC version of Volition's sandbox shooter has been pushed back somewhat.
The game was due to hit the old beige box this side of Christmas, but we're now told the controversial game will be out on January 5th, 2009.
It is unclear whether this extra development time will be used for anything in particular, or if the game just needs a bit longer to reach fruition, but either way we'll keep you posted on this slipped release.
Now, back to Saints Row 2 on consoles...
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave