Saints Row 2 pushed on PC
Saints Row 2 has been going down well on the PS3 and Xbox 360, so Christmas won't be ruined by word that the PC version of Volition's sandbox shooter has been pushed back somewhat.
The game was due to hit the old beige box this side of Christmas, but we're now told the controversial game will be out on January 5th, 2009.
It is unclear whether this extra development time will be used for anything in particular, or if the game just needs a bit longer to reach fruition, but either way we'll keep you posted on this slipped release.
Now, back to Saints Row 2 on consoles...
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny