Saints Row 2 pushed on PC
Saints Row 2 has been going down well on the PS3 and Xbox 360, so Christmas won't be ruined by word that the PC version of Volition's sandbox shooter has been pushed back somewhat.
The game was due to hit the old beige box this side of Christmas, but we're now told the controversial game will be out on January 5th, 2009.
It is unclear whether this extra development time will be used for anything in particular, or if the game just needs a bit longer to reach fruition, but either way we'll keep you posted on this slipped release.
Now, back to Saints Row 2 on consoles...
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell