GTA IV: 360 exclusive DLC could reach PS3?
Sony Computer Entertainment UK boss Ray Maguire has hinted to Videogamer.com that the exclusive GTA IV content Rockstar are presently creating for the Xbox 360 might not be exclusive permanently.
"One thing to remember: nothing is ever exclusive," the Sony exec teased.
He continued: "Things get wrapped up for a period of time for a large amount of money and if it’s a strategic decision by competition to do that then we have to live with that.
"Obviously, what we have to do is make sure that our business plan is adhered to and we have the amount of money to invest in games rather than investing in stopping other people making games and progressing."
He adds, rather sarcastically, that Sony would rather invest in inventive new titles like LittleBigPlanet, than pay huge sums to prevent games reaching other platforms. Meow.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3