GTA IV: 360 exclusive DLC could reach PS3?
Sony Computer Entertainment UK boss Ray Maguire has hinted to Videogamer.com that the exclusive GTA IV content Rockstar are presently creating for the Xbox 360 might not be exclusive permanently.
"One thing to remember: nothing is ever exclusive," the Sony exec teased.
He continued: "Things get wrapped up for a period of time for a large amount of money and if it’s a strategic decision by competition to do that then we have to live with that.
"Obviously, what we have to do is make sure that our business plan is adhered to and we have the amount of money to invest in games rather than investing in stopping other people making games and progressing."
He adds, rather sarcastically, that Sony would rather invest in inventive new titles like LittleBigPlanet, than pay huge sums to prevent games reaching other platforms. Meow.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week