New Elder Scrolls for 2010?
With Fallout 3 set to arrive in Europe tomorrow, developer Bethesda are perhaps just starting to turn their attentions to the next project they will craft - with one exec suggesting a new Elder Scrolls game might arrive in 2010.
"At the moment we’ve got Fallout 3 for this year and potentially there’s a new Elder Scrolls title in 2010," revealed Bethesda publishing executive Paul Oughton, speaking to GI.biz.
"At the moment we’re not that interested in the Wii. We’re going to stick to PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. We’ll continue to pursue three or four titles a year and go for big titles," he added on the firm's strategy.
Oblivion is of course still regarded by some as the quintessential next-gen console RPG, so this is very big news in some quarters.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims