New Elder Scrolls for 2010?
With Fallout 3 set to arrive in Europe tomorrow, developer Bethesda are perhaps just starting to turn their attentions to the next project they will craft - with one exec suggesting a new Elder Scrolls game might arrive in 2010.
"At the moment we’ve got Fallout 3 for this year and potentially there’s a new Elder Scrolls title in 2010," revealed Bethesda publishing executive Paul Oughton, speaking to GI.biz.
"At the moment we’re not that interested in the Wii. We’re going to stick to PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. We’ll continue to pursue three or four titles a year and go for big titles," he added on the firm's strategy.
Oblivion is of course still regarded by some as the quintessential next-gen console RPG, so this is very big news in some quarters.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side