New Elder Scrolls for 2010?
With Fallout 3 set to arrive in Europe tomorrow, developer Bethesda are perhaps just starting to turn their attentions to the next project they will craft - with one exec suggesting a new Elder Scrolls game might arrive in 2010.
"At the moment we’ve got Fallout 3 for this year and potentially there’s a new Elder Scrolls title in 2010," revealed Bethesda publishing executive Paul Oughton, speaking to GI.biz.
"At the moment we’re not that interested in the Wii. We’re going to stick to PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. We’ll continue to pursue three or four titles a year and go for big titles," he added on the firm's strategy.
Oblivion is of course still regarded by some as the quintessential next-gen console RPG, so this is very big news in some quarters.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat