New Elder Scrolls for 2010?
With Fallout 3 set to arrive in Europe tomorrow, developer Bethesda are perhaps just starting to turn their attentions to the next project they will craft - with one exec suggesting a new Elder Scrolls game might arrive in 2010.
"At the moment we’ve got Fallout 3 for this year and potentially there’s a new Elder Scrolls title in 2010," revealed Bethesda publishing executive Paul Oughton, speaking to GI.biz.
"At the moment we’re not that interested in the Wii. We’re going to stick to PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. We’ll continue to pursue three or four titles a year and go for big titles," he added on the firm's strategy.
Oblivion is of course still regarded by some as the quintessential next-gen console RPG, so this is very big news in some quarters.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter