New Dishonored 2 rumours point to a Gamescom reveal
Brand new rumours claiming to give details on Dishonored 2 have emerged including indications that the game could appear at Gamescom next month.
According to one mysterious tipster the game which is supposedly called Dishonored 2: Darkness Of Tyvia will follow the empress's daughter from the first game Emily Kaldwin and will take place in Tyvia one of the other three regions in the Dishonored world.
This comes on top of the rumours from last year that suggested that the game was in development at Arkane Lyon under the watchful eye of Harvey Smith and Raphael Colontonio using the idTech 5 game engine.
Another anonymous source has hinted that Dishonored 2 will be heading for a reveal at Gamescom next month with a target release window of November 2015 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The tipster also included the above PS4 boxart.
None of this news has really been officially confirmed so it could be an elaborate hoax. We can hope though...
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny