New Dishonored 2 rumours point to a Gamescom reveal
Brand new rumours claiming to give details on Dishonored 2 have emerged including indications that the game could appear at Gamescom next month.
According to one mysterious tipster the game which is supposedly called Dishonored 2: Darkness Of Tyvia will follow the empress's daughter from the first game Emily Kaldwin and will take place in Tyvia one of the other three regions in the Dishonored world.
This comes on top of the rumours from last year that suggested that the game was in development at Arkane Lyon under the watchful eye of Harvey Smith and Raphael Colontonio using the idTech 5 game engine.
Another anonymous source has hinted that Dishonored 2 will be heading for a reveal at Gamescom next month with a target release window of November 2015 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The tipster also included the above PS4 boxart.
None of this news has really been officially confirmed so it could be an elaborate hoax. We can hope though...
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May