New Dishonored 2 rumours point to a Gamescom reveal
Brand new rumours claiming to give details on Dishonored 2 have emerged including indications that the game could appear at Gamescom next month.
According to one mysterious tipster the game which is supposedly called Dishonored 2: Darkness Of Tyvia will follow the empress's daughter from the first game Emily Kaldwin and will take place in Tyvia one of the other three regions in the Dishonored world.
This comes on top of the rumours from last year that suggested that the game was in development at Arkane Lyon under the watchful eye of Harvey Smith and Raphael Colontonio using the idTech 5 game engine.
Another anonymous source has hinted that Dishonored 2 will be heading for a reveal at Gamescom next month with a target release window of November 2015 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The tipster also included the above PS4 boxart.
None of this news has really been officially confirmed so it could be an elaborate hoax. We can hope though...
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May