New Dishonored 2 rumours point to a Gamescom reveal
Brand new rumours claiming to give details on Dishonored 2 have emerged including indications that the game could appear at Gamescom next month.
According to one mysterious tipster the game which is supposedly called Dishonored 2: Darkness Of Tyvia will follow the empress's daughter from the first game Emily Kaldwin and will take place in Tyvia one of the other three regions in the Dishonored world.
This comes on top of the rumours from last year that suggested that the game was in development at Arkane Lyon under the watchful eye of Harvey Smith and Raphael Colontonio using the idTech 5 game engine.
Another anonymous source has hinted that Dishonored 2 will be heading for a reveal at Gamescom next month with a target release window of November 2015 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The tipster also included the above PS4 boxart.
None of this news has really been officially confirmed so it could be an elaborate hoax. We can hope though...
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One