New Dishonored 2 rumours point to a Gamescom reveal
Brand new rumours claiming to give details on Dishonored 2 have emerged including indications that the game could appear at Gamescom next month.
According to one mysterious tipster the game which is supposedly called Dishonored 2: Darkness Of Tyvia will follow the empress's daughter from the first game Emily Kaldwin and will take place in Tyvia one of the other three regions in the Dishonored world.
This comes on top of the rumours from last year that suggested that the game was in development at Arkane Lyon under the watchful eye of Harvey Smith and Raphael Colontonio using the idTech 5 game engine.
Another anonymous source has hinted that Dishonored 2 will be heading for a reveal at Gamescom next month with a target release window of November 2015 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The tipster also included the above PS4 boxart.
None of this news has really been officially confirmed so it could be an elaborate hoax. We can hope though...
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year