World at War beta is go
The Xbox 360 and the PC platforms are now sporting multiplayer beta tests for Call of Duty: World at War, the new WWII FPS of Treyarch's creation.
If you want to join the PC test you'll need to sign-up over at Callofduty.com, while in the United States pre-orderers of the 360 version will also be invited to join the test.
Activision's fifth Call of Duty offering will be released on November 14th. We'll bring you more soon.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side