World at War beta is go
The Xbox 360 and the PC platforms are now sporting multiplayer beta tests for Call of Duty: World at War, the new WWII FPS of Treyarch's creation.
If you want to join the PC test you'll need to sign-up over at Callofduty.com, while in the United States pre-orderers of the 360 version will also be invited to join the test.
Activision's fifth Call of Duty offering will be released on November 14th. We'll bring you more soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer