World at War beta is go
The Xbox 360 and the PC platforms are now sporting multiplayer beta tests for Call of Duty: World at War, the new WWII FPS of Treyarch's creation.
If you want to join the PC test you'll need to sign-up over at Callofduty.com, while in the United States pre-orderers of the 360 version will also be invited to join the test.
Activision's fifth Call of Duty offering will be released on November 14th. We'll bring you more soon.
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One