World at War beta is go
The Xbox 360 and the PC platforms are now sporting multiplayer beta tests for Call of Duty: World at War, the new WWII FPS of Treyarch's creation.
If you want to join the PC test you'll need to sign-up over at Callofduty.com, while in the United States pre-orderers of the 360 version will also be invited to join the test.
Activision's fifth Call of Duty offering will be released on November 14th. We'll bring you more soon.
- Left 4 Dead 2 finally gets an uncensored release in Australia
- Starting Destiny from a “blank canvas” was liberating says Bungie
- Driveclub PS Plus Edition will be an added extra for PS Plus subscribers in October
- Chris Roberts: Star Citizen does have potential on next-gen consoles
- Rockstar explains the delay to the PC version of GTA V
- The plan is to bring PSOne, PS2 and PS4 games to PS Now in the future says Sony
- Major Nelson reveals three new Xbox 360 hardware bundles coming this week
- Markus 'Notch' Persson: “I didn’t have the connection to my fans I thought I had”
- Microsoft purchases Minecraft devs Mojang for 2.5 billion USD, Markus Persson and other founders to leave