World at War beta is go
The Xbox 360 and the PC platforms are now sporting multiplayer beta tests for Call of Duty: World at War, the new WWII FPS of Treyarch's creation.
If you want to join the PC test you'll need to sign-up over at Callofduty.com, while in the United States pre-orderers of the 360 version will also be invited to join the test.
Activision's fifth Call of Duty offering will be released on November 14th. We'll bring you more soon.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One