Anticipation mounts ahead of Left 4 Dead
Online tittle-tattle reveals this week that Left 4 Dead pre-order levels are breaking previous Valve Software records, demand for the new zombie-shooter running at almost double that which preceded the Orange Box's arrival last year.
Speaking with ShackNews, Valve also reveal that those pre-ordering the new action game will get a demo a week ahead of everyone else - on November 6th.
"Pre-orders are now running 95% over those of The Orange Box, and we’re getting set to launch the pre-release demo and television campaign to further fuel this momentum," beamed Valve’s Doug Lombardi.
More on Left 4 Dead soon, we hope.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year