Anticipation mounts ahead of Left 4 Dead
Online tittle-tattle reveals this week that Left 4 Dead pre-order levels are breaking previous Valve Software records, demand for the new zombie-shooter running at almost double that which preceded the Orange Box's arrival last year.
Speaking with ShackNews, Valve also reveal that those pre-ordering the new action game will get a demo a week ahead of everyone else - on November 6th.
"Pre-orders are now running 95% over those of The Orange Box, and we’re getting set to launch the pre-release demo and television campaign to further fuel this momentum," beamed Valve’s Doug Lombardi.
More on Left 4 Dead soon, we hope.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III