Anticipation mounts ahead of Left 4 Dead
Online tittle-tattle reveals this week that Left 4 Dead pre-order levels are breaking previous Valve Software records, demand for the new zombie-shooter running at almost double that which preceded the Orange Box's arrival last year.
Speaking with ShackNews, Valve also reveal that those pre-ordering the new action game will get a demo a week ahead of everyone else - on November 6th.
"Pre-orders are now running 95% over those of The Orange Box, and we’re getting set to launch the pre-release demo and television campaign to further fuel this momentum," beamed Valve’s Doug Lombardi.
More on Left 4 Dead soon, we hope.
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims
- Capcom using Unreal Engine 4 for Street Fighter V
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer