Anticipation mounts ahead of Left 4 Dead
Online tittle-tattle reveals this week that Left 4 Dead pre-order levels are breaking previous Valve Software records, demand for the new zombie-shooter running at almost double that which preceded the Orange Box's arrival last year.
Speaking with ShackNews, Valve also reveal that those pre-ordering the new action game will get a demo a week ahead of everyone else - on November 6th.
"Pre-orders are now running 95% over those of The Orange Box, and we’re getting set to launch the pre-release demo and television campaign to further fuel this momentum," beamed Valve’s Doug Lombardi.
More on Left 4 Dead soon, we hope.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit