Anticipation mounts ahead of Left 4 Dead
Online tittle-tattle reveals this week that Left 4 Dead pre-order levels are breaking previous Valve Software records, demand for the new zombie-shooter running at almost double that which preceded the Orange Box's arrival last year.
Speaking with ShackNews, Valve also reveal that those pre-ordering the new action game will get a demo a week ahead of everyone else - on November 6th.
"Pre-orders are now running 95% over those of The Orange Box, and we’re getting set to launch the pre-release demo and television campaign to further fuel this momentum," beamed Valve’s Doug Lombardi.
More on Left 4 Dead soon, we hope.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch