Fable 2 problems fixed
Sam Van Tilburgh, community manager at Lionhead, has revealed to Kotaku that the developer have now updated Fable 2 with a patch resolving the issues experienced by some players of the game's Abbot quest.
The game previously crashed if player's walked away during the middle of one of the segment's cut-scenes. Van Tilburgh also promises that Limited Edition purchasers still awaiting DLC codes should receive these today.
More tweaks and fixes are also in bound, by the sound of things: "We’re keeping a close eye on our forums, while a lot of the issues reported are not issues with the game necessarily, some of them are (like the two examples mentioned in my blog) however and so we’re looking at those, plus some (like the Abbot Quest) have been fixed already.
"The biggest issue is when people report a show stopping issue on our forums without enough information for us to reproduce it. Regarding the ETA for said patch, there is no news yet."
More Fable 2 as we get it.
- Watch Bungie play Destiny's new Prison Of Elders mode live here tomorrow
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal