Fable 2 problems fixed
Sam Van Tilburgh, community manager at Lionhead, has revealed to Kotaku that the developer have now updated Fable 2 with a patch resolving the issues experienced by some players of the game's Abbot quest.
The game previously crashed if player's walked away during the middle of one of the segment's cut-scenes. Van Tilburgh also promises that Limited Edition purchasers still awaiting DLC codes should receive these today.
More tweaks and fixes are also in bound, by the sound of things: "We’re keeping a close eye on our forums, while a lot of the issues reported are not issues with the game necessarily, some of them are (like the two examples mentioned in my blog) however and so we’re looking at those, plus some (like the Abbot Quest) have been fixed already.
"The biggest issue is when people report a show stopping issue on our forums without enough information for us to reproduce it. Regarding the ETA for said patch, there is no news yet."
More Fable 2 as we get it.
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today