Fable 2 problems fixed
Sam Van Tilburgh, community manager at Lionhead, has revealed to Kotaku that the developer have now updated Fable 2 with a patch resolving the issues experienced by some players of the game's Abbot quest.
The game previously crashed if player's walked away during the middle of one of the segment's cut-scenes. Van Tilburgh also promises that Limited Edition purchasers still awaiting DLC codes should receive these today.
More tweaks and fixes are also in bound, by the sound of things: "We’re keeping a close eye on our forums, while a lot of the issues reported are not issues with the game necessarily, some of them are (like the two examples mentioned in my blog) however and so we’re looking at those, plus some (like the Abbot Quest) have been fixed already.
"The biggest issue is when people report a show stopping issue on our forums without enough information for us to reproduce it. Regarding the ETA for said patch, there is no news yet."
More Fable 2 as we get it.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May