Fable 2 problems fixed
Sam Van Tilburgh, community manager at Lionhead, has revealed to Kotaku that the developer have now updated Fable 2 with a patch resolving the issues experienced by some players of the game's Abbot quest.
The game previously crashed if player's walked away during the middle of one of the segment's cut-scenes. Van Tilburgh also promises that Limited Edition purchasers still awaiting DLC codes should receive these today.
More tweaks and fixes are also in bound, by the sound of things: "We’re keeping a close eye on our forums, while a lot of the issues reported are not issues with the game necessarily, some of them are (like the two examples mentioned in my blog) however and so we’re looking at those, plus some (like the Abbot Quest) have been fixed already.
"The biggest issue is when people report a show stopping issue on our forums without enough information for us to reproduce it. Regarding the ETA for said patch, there is no news yet."
More Fable 2 as we get it.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released