Fable 2 problems fixed
Sam Van Tilburgh, community manager at Lionhead, has revealed to Kotaku that the developer have now updated Fable 2 with a patch resolving the issues experienced by some players of the game's Abbot quest.
The game previously crashed if player's walked away during the middle of one of the segment's cut-scenes. Van Tilburgh also promises that Limited Edition purchasers still awaiting DLC codes should receive these today.
More tweaks and fixes are also in bound, by the sound of things: "We’re keeping a close eye on our forums, while a lot of the issues reported are not issues with the game necessarily, some of them are (like the two examples mentioned in my blog) however and so we’re looking at those, plus some (like the Abbot Quest) have been fixed already.
"The biggest issue is when people report a show stopping issue on our forums without enough information for us to reproduce it. Regarding the ETA for said patch, there is no news yet."
More Fable 2 as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3