LittleBigPlanet servers suffering
News across the web reported yesterday that the servers supporting LittleBigPlanet had gone live, with the sandbox title starting to once again reach gamers' hands, after the controversial Koranic 'expressions' were pulled.
However, a matter of hours after launching the servers had to be pulled off-line again, Media Molecule citing a raft of "glitching issues".
We're not sure when the servers will return, but the developers are working hard to resolve the bugs.
These problems are apparently affecting all regions - with reports of down-time emerging from North America and Europe.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage