LittleBigPlanet servers suffering
News across the web reported yesterday that the servers supporting LittleBigPlanet had gone live, with the sandbox title starting to once again reach gamers' hands, after the controversial Koranic 'expressions' were pulled.
However, a matter of hours after launching the servers had to be pulled off-line again, Media Molecule citing a raft of "glitching issues".
We're not sure when the servers will return, but the developers are working hard to resolve the bugs.
These problems are apparently affecting all regions - with reports of down-time emerging from North America and Europe.
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes