LittleBigPlanet servers suffering
News across the web reported yesterday that the servers supporting LittleBigPlanet had gone live, with the sandbox title starting to once again reach gamers' hands, after the controversial Koranic 'expressions' were pulled.
However, a matter of hours after launching the servers had to be pulled off-line again, Media Molecule citing a raft of "glitching issues".
We're not sure when the servers will return, but the developers are working hard to resolve the bugs.
These problems are apparently affecting all regions - with reports of down-time emerging from North America and Europe.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016