LittleBigPlanet servers suffering
News across the web reported yesterday that the servers supporting LittleBigPlanet had gone live, with the sandbox title starting to once again reach gamers' hands, after the controversial Koranic 'expressions' were pulled.
However, a matter of hours after launching the servers had to be pulled off-line again, Media Molecule citing a raft of "glitching issues".
We're not sure when the servers will return, but the developers are working hard to resolve the bugs.
These problems are apparently affecting all regions - with reports of down-time emerging from North America and Europe.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week