LittleBigPlanet servers suffering
News across the web reported yesterday that the servers supporting LittleBigPlanet had gone live, with the sandbox title starting to once again reach gamers' hands, after the controversial Koranic 'expressions' were pulled.
However, a matter of hours after launching the servers had to be pulled off-line again, Media Molecule citing a raft of "glitching issues".
We're not sure when the servers will return, but the developers are working hard to resolve the bugs.
These problems are apparently affecting all regions - with reports of down-time emerging from North America and Europe.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3