Guitar Hero: Metallica official
A new brand-specific Guitar Hero will hit stores in 2009, Activision revealing that Guitar Hero: Metallica is in the works via a new trailer.
Apparently, the unveiling trailer is a surprise hidden within the depths of new release Guitar Hero World Tour, and it has been available on YouTube for a few days now.
"Ride the lightning - 2009" proclaims the new teaser, GH: Metallica first spied earlier this year in Acti financial releases. The company has already delivered Guitar Hero: Aerosmith.
Specifics are still forthcoming. More soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer