Guitar Hero: Metallica official
A new brand-specific Guitar Hero will hit stores in 2009, Activision revealing that Guitar Hero: Metallica is in the works via a new trailer.
Apparently, the unveiling trailer is a surprise hidden within the depths of new release Guitar Hero World Tour, and it has been available on YouTube for a few days now.
"Ride the lightning - 2009" proclaims the new teaser, GH: Metallica first spied earlier this year in Acti financial releases. The company has already delivered Guitar Hero: Aerosmith.
Specifics are still forthcoming. More soon.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title