Crystal Dynamics consider Tomb Raider multiplayer
Tomb Raider: Legend didn't have a multiplayer mode, neither does upcoming release Tomb Raider: Underworld, but that doesn't mean Eidos and developer Crystal Dynamics haven't been thinking about it.
Speaking to this site in a new interview, creative director Eric Lindstrom admits that a multiplayer mode could be added in the future.
"We thought about it in Legend, we thought about it even harder for Underworld. Ultimately, we decided not to do it, not only because Lara is a solo operator - especially in this game - but we really wanted to focus in on a certain type of experience," Lindstrom explained.
"And that experience was all about adventure. It isn't out of the question, however, we consider this every time, and next time could be the one!"
A demo of Underworld is now available on Xbox Live.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat