LBP copies start arriving stateside
LittleBigPlanet is (once again) set to officially arrive in North America later this week, when Sony return the game to retail minus soundtrack lyrics the company were worried might offend people, because they were taken (unwittingly) from the Qur'an.
While the game has been delayed across the globe as Sony and Media Molecule race to remove the potentially controversial expressions, it appears some US gamers are now getting their copies early.
Servers supporting the title remain off-line stateside, but it seems GameStop have delivered early discs to a lucky few - so hopefully this bodes well for the game reaching other outlets soon.
We'll bring you all the news as LBP once again starts heading to shops.
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too
- Deep Down to be a no-show at this year's Tokyo Games Show
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U