LBP copies start arriving stateside
LittleBigPlanet is (once again) set to officially arrive in North America later this week, when Sony return the game to retail minus soundtrack lyrics the company were worried might offend people, because they were taken (unwittingly) from the Qur'an.
While the game has been delayed across the globe as Sony and Media Molecule race to remove the potentially controversial expressions, it appears some US gamers are now getting their copies early.
Servers supporting the title remain off-line stateside, but it seems GameStop have delivered early discs to a lucky few - so hopefully this bodes well for the game reaching other outlets soon.
We'll bring you all the news as LBP once again starts heading to shops.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year