LBP copies start arriving stateside
LittleBigPlanet is (once again) set to officially arrive in North America later this week, when Sony return the game to retail minus soundtrack lyrics the company were worried might offend people, because they were taken (unwittingly) from the Qur'an.
While the game has been delayed across the globe as Sony and Media Molecule race to remove the potentially controversial expressions, it appears some US gamers are now getting their copies early.
Servers supporting the title remain off-line stateside, but it seems GameStop have delivered early discs to a lucky few - so hopefully this bodes well for the game reaching other outlets soon.
We'll bring you all the news as LBP once again starts heading to shops.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims