LBP copies start arriving stateside
LittleBigPlanet is (once again) set to officially arrive in North America later this week, when Sony return the game to retail minus soundtrack lyrics the company were worried might offend people, because they were taken (unwittingly) from the Qur'an.
While the game has been delayed across the globe as Sony and Media Molecule race to remove the potentially controversial expressions, it appears some US gamers are now getting their copies early.
Servers supporting the title remain off-line stateside, but it seems GameStop have delivered early discs to a lucky few - so hopefully this bodes well for the game reaching other outlets soon.
We'll bring you all the news as LBP once again starts heading to shops.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO