LBP copies start arriving stateside
LittleBigPlanet is (once again) set to officially arrive in North America later this week, when Sony return the game to retail minus soundtrack lyrics the company were worried might offend people, because they were taken (unwittingly) from the Qur'an.
While the game has been delayed across the globe as Sony and Media Molecule race to remove the potentially controversial expressions, it appears some US gamers are now getting their copies early.
Servers supporting the title remain off-line stateside, but it seems GameStop have delivered early discs to a lucky few - so hopefully this bodes well for the game reaching other outlets soon.
We'll bring you all the news as LBP once again starts heading to shops.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title