Fallout 3 set for Steam debut
Word in from Valve Software marketing big wig Doug Lombardi today reveals that Fallout 3 is available for pre-order on the firm's PC content delivery platform Steam.
While Valve are of course the developer behind big-hitters like Half-Life and Counter-Strike, the Steam publishing platform is now very big with third-parties looking to sell their wares on the PC, too.
So, it is little surprise then that Bethesda have opted to release their big-name RPG on Steam as well. This from Gabe Newell: "Fallout 3 is one of the most important PC launches of 2008.
"Last year, we were able to deliver major releases such as Bioshock and Call of Duty 4 to the millions of gamers connected to Steam. With Fallout 3 added to the line up of great titles coming to Steam, this year promises to be an even better holiday season for Steam gamers."
More Fallout 3 very soon.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May