GTA IV lands trophy support
Grand Theft Auto IV will join the list of PlayStation 3 titles enjoying Trophy support soon, with a patch for the game set to be introduced next Monday according to reports.
Trophies are of course Sony's answer to the Xbox 360's Achievements, and functionality for the new reward system is likely to be introduced in places like the PSN's Home platform, too.
Of course, numerous other titles now boast Trophy support as well, but we thought as this is GTA you'd probably want to know.
More as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year