GTA IV lands trophy support
Grand Theft Auto IV will join the list of PlayStation 3 titles enjoying Trophy support soon, with a patch for the game set to be introduced next Monday according to reports.
Trophies are of course Sony's answer to the Xbox 360's Achievements, and functionality for the new reward system is likely to be introduced in places like the PSN's Home platform, too.
Of course, numerous other titles now boast Trophy support as well, but we thought as this is GTA you'd probably want to know.
More as we get it.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like