GTA IV lands trophy support
Grand Theft Auto IV will join the list of PlayStation 3 titles enjoying Trophy support soon, with a patch for the game set to be introduced next Monday according to reports.
Trophies are of course Sony's answer to the Xbox 360's Achievements, and functionality for the new reward system is likely to be introduced in places like the PSN's Home platform, too.
Of course, numerous other titles now boast Trophy support as well, but we thought as this is GTA you'd probably want to know.
More as we get it.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced