GTA IV lands trophy support
Grand Theft Auto IV will join the list of PlayStation 3 titles enjoying Trophy support soon, with a patch for the game set to be introduced next Monday according to reports.
Trophies are of course Sony's answer to the Xbox 360's Achievements, and functionality for the new reward system is likely to be introduced in places like the PSN's Home platform, too.
Of course, numerous other titles now boast Trophy support as well, but we thought as this is GTA you'd probably want to know.
More as we get it.
- Wasteland 2 gets a final release date
- Hellblade not tied to Heavenly Sword in any way stresses Ninja Theory
- Plants Vs Zombies: Garden Warfare gets a free trial on PC
- Crytek to repair their reputation by making good games
- Microsoft reveals another selection of Forza Horizon 2's 200 cars
- Microsoft insisted on 1080p for Diablo III on the Xbox One
- You want hardcore difficulty? Pillars Of Eternity will delete your savegame when you die
- Destiny writer joins Telltale Game to work on the Game Of Thrones series
- Ubisoft's support for PS3 and Xbox 360 to taper off after 2015