GTA IV lands trophy support
Grand Theft Auto IV will join the list of PlayStation 3 titles enjoying Trophy support soon, with a patch for the game set to be introduced next Monday according to reports.
Trophies are of course Sony's answer to the Xbox 360's Achievements, and functionality for the new reward system is likely to be introduced in places like the PSN's Home platform, too.
Of course, numerous other titles now boast Trophy support as well, but we thought as this is GTA you'd probably want to know.
More as we get it.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch