THQ publishing 50 Cent sequel
We sort of knew this was the case for ages, after publisher THQ were caught red-handed submitting 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand to the relevant national rating boards, however today it's official.
The 50 Cent sequel, lost amid the fallout from the Activision - Vivendi merger, will be published by the firm in early 2009, THQ presumably hoping that their experience marketing the Saints Row series can be put to good use here.
"Blood on the Sand has non-stop action and exclusive music tracks from me and the G-Unit that you won’t find anywhere else," offered the controversial rapper as the deal was announced.
"Plus our fans will be able to play together with online co-op, and maybe even join me or one of the G-Unit online."
Swordfish have created this new action title. Which isn't about Iraq. They're quick to point out.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III