THQ publishing 50 Cent sequel
We sort of knew this was the case for ages, after publisher THQ were caught red-handed submitting 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand to the relevant national rating boards, however today it's official.
The 50 Cent sequel, lost amid the fallout from the Activision - Vivendi merger, will be published by the firm in early 2009, THQ presumably hoping that their experience marketing the Saints Row series can be put to good use here.
"Blood on the Sand has non-stop action and exclusive music tracks from me and the G-Unit that you won’t find anywhere else," offered the controversial rapper as the deal was announced.
"Plus our fans will be able to play together with online co-op, and maybe even join me or one of the G-Unit online."
Swordfish have created this new action title. Which isn't about Iraq. They're quick to point out.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes