THQ publishing 50 Cent sequel
We sort of knew this was the case for ages, after publisher THQ were caught red-handed submitting 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand to the relevant national rating boards, however today it's official.
The 50 Cent sequel, lost amid the fallout from the Activision - Vivendi merger, will be published by the firm in early 2009, THQ presumably hoping that their experience marketing the Saints Row series can be put to good use here.
"Blood on the Sand has non-stop action and exclusive music tracks from me and the G-Unit that you won’t find anywhere else," offered the controversial rapper as the deal was announced.
"Plus our fans will be able to play together with online co-op, and maybe even join me or one of the G-Unit online."
Swordfish have created this new action title. Which isn't about Iraq. They're quick to point out.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One