THQ publishing 50 Cent sequel
We sort of knew this was the case for ages, after publisher THQ were caught red-handed submitting 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand to the relevant national rating boards, however today it's official.
The 50 Cent sequel, lost amid the fallout from the Activision - Vivendi merger, will be published by the firm in early 2009, THQ presumably hoping that their experience marketing the Saints Row series can be put to good use here.
"Blood on the Sand has non-stop action and exclusive music tracks from me and the G-Unit that you won’t find anywhere else," offered the controversial rapper as the deal was announced.
"Plus our fans will be able to play together with online co-op, and maybe even join me or one of the G-Unit online."
Swordfish have created this new action title. Which isn't about Iraq. They're quick to point out.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold