THQ publishing 50 Cent sequel
We sort of knew this was the case for ages, after publisher THQ were caught red-handed submitting 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand to the relevant national rating boards, however today it's official.
The 50 Cent sequel, lost amid the fallout from the Activision - Vivendi merger, will be published by the firm in early 2009, THQ presumably hoping that their experience marketing the Saints Row series can be put to good use here.
"Blood on the Sand has non-stop action and exclusive music tracks from me and the G-Unit that you won’t find anywhere else," offered the controversial rapper as the deal was announced.
"Plus our fans will be able to play together with online co-op, and maybe even join me or one of the G-Unit online."
Swordfish have created this new action title. Which isn't about Iraq. They're quick to point out.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3