Far Cry 2 hits Steam
Word in from Valve this morning reveals that Ubisoft's new sandbox FPS title Far Cry 2 is being distributed for the PC via Steam in the US. Word has it that the title is available now in the US, although we've no word on downloadable debuts internationally.
The Steamy new release will cost 49.99 USD in North America (this also covers Canada and Mexico, apparently), and alongside the PC the game is also available on the PS3 and the Xbox 360.
The game will be released in Europe tomorrow. We'll have a full review soon.
- BioShock Infinite: Complete Edition coming this November
- Final piece of Dark Souls II DLC is delayed, new screenshots released to soothe the pain
- Eden Hazard shows off some of his new skill moves from FIFA 15
- Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass comes with a 2.5D standalone adventure set in China
- Saints Row IV modders create a new weapon skin for the Alien SMG in honour of Steve Jaros' departure
- PlayStation TV gets a release date for Europe and the US
- Driveclub gets a white PS4 hardware bundle
- Sony offering up a free online multiplayer weekend on PS4 this weekend
- Sledgehammer promises a reveal of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare co-op mode soon