Far Cry 2 hits Steam
Word in from Valve this morning reveals that Ubisoft's new sandbox FPS title Far Cry 2 is being distributed for the PC via Steam in the US. Word has it that the title is available now in the US, although we've no word on downloadable debuts internationally.
The Steamy new release will cost 49.99 USD in North America (this also covers Canada and Mexico, apparently), and alongside the PC the game is also available on the PS3 and the Xbox 360.
The game will be released in Europe tomorrow. We'll have a full review soon.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto