Far Cry 2 hits Steam
Word in from Valve this morning reveals that Ubisoft's new sandbox FPS title Far Cry 2 is being distributed for the PC via Steam in the US. Word has it that the title is available now in the US, although we've no word on downloadable debuts internationally.
The Steamy new release will cost 49.99 USD in North America (this also covers Canada and Mexico, apparently), and alongside the PC the game is also available on the PS3 and the Xbox 360.
The game will be released in Europe tomorrow. We'll have a full review soon.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side