Far Cry 2 hits Steam
Word in from Valve this morning reveals that Ubisoft's new sandbox FPS title Far Cry 2 is being distributed for the PC via Steam in the US. Word has it that the title is available now in the US, although we've no word on downloadable debuts internationally.
The Steamy new release will cost 49.99 USD in North America (this also covers Canada and Mexico, apparently), and alongside the PC the game is also available on the PS3 and the Xbox 360.
The game will be released in Europe tomorrow. We'll have a full review soon.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer