Far Cry 2 hits Steam
Word in from Valve this morning reveals that Ubisoft's new sandbox FPS title Far Cry 2 is being distributed for the PC via Steam in the US. Word has it that the title is available now in the US, although we've no word on downloadable debuts internationally.
The Steamy new release will cost 49.99 USD in North America (this also covers Canada and Mexico, apparently), and alongside the PC the game is also available on the PS3 and the Xbox 360.
The game will be released in Europe tomorrow. We'll have a full review soon.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week