Midnight Club: LA gets sociable
The Rockstar Social Club, presently inhabited by criminals from Grand Theft Auto, is about to get an influx of hardcore street-racers too, Rockstar announcing plans to throw Midnight Club: Los Angeles into the mix.
Rockstar's Social Club is of course the community website where players can hang out, viewing profiles, leaderboards and other competitive statistics.
Social Club-led challenges will also offer players the chance to unlock an Audi R8 for playing in-game, we hear, and the Social Club will also allow you to browse vehicles and read-up on performance and the like.
The new racer is due out tomorrow. We'll have a review for you soon.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO