Midnight Club: LA gets sociable
The Rockstar Social Club, presently inhabited by criminals from Grand Theft Auto, is about to get an influx of hardcore street-racers too, Rockstar announcing plans to throw Midnight Club: Los Angeles into the mix.
Rockstar's Social Club is of course the community website where players can hang out, viewing profiles, leaderboards and other competitive statistics.
Social Club-led challenges will also offer players the chance to unlock an Audi R8 for playing in-game, we hear, and the Social Club will also allow you to browse vehicles and read-up on performance and the like.
The new racer is due out tomorrow. We'll have a review for you soon.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year