Midnight Club: LA gets sociable
The Rockstar Social Club, presently inhabited by criminals from Grand Theft Auto, is about to get an influx of hardcore street-racers too, Rockstar announcing plans to throw Midnight Club: Los Angeles into the mix.
Rockstar's Social Club is of course the community website where players can hang out, viewing profiles, leaderboards and other competitive statistics.
Social Club-led challenges will also offer players the chance to unlock an Audi R8 for playing in-game, we hear, and the Social Club will also allow you to browse vehicles and read-up on performance and the like.
The new racer is due out tomorrow. We'll have a review for you soon.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey