Midnight Club: LA gets sociable
The Rockstar Social Club, presently inhabited by criminals from Grand Theft Auto, is about to get an influx of hardcore street-racers too, Rockstar announcing plans to throw Midnight Club: Los Angeles into the mix.
Rockstar's Social Club is of course the community website where players can hang out, viewing profiles, leaderboards and other competitive statistics.
Social Club-led challenges will also offer players the chance to unlock an Audi R8 for playing in-game, we hear, and the Social Club will also allow you to browse vehicles and read-up on performance and the like.
The new racer is due out tomorrow. We'll have a review for you soon.
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC