Midnight Club: LA gets sociable
The Rockstar Social Club, presently inhabited by criminals from Grand Theft Auto, is about to get an influx of hardcore street-racers too, Rockstar announcing plans to throw Midnight Club: Los Angeles into the mix.
Rockstar's Social Club is of course the community website where players can hang out, viewing profiles, leaderboards and other competitive statistics.
Social Club-led challenges will also offer players the chance to unlock an Audi R8 for playing in-game, we hear, and the Social Club will also allow you to browse vehicles and read-up on performance and the like.
The new racer is due out tomorrow. We'll have a review for you soon.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light