Volition on a hiring spree can only mean one thing - Saints Row 5
It looks like Volition is gearing up for full production on a new title as they are adding around 100 staff to their development team.
The new hires will raise their staff count from 200 to 300 in-house which can only mean that they are gearing up for full production on something big. Given the success of Saints Row IV it would be a pretty safe bet that that big project is Saints Row 5.
The studio is also looking spend around 200,000 USD on remodelling their heaedquarters in Champaign, Illinois and has applied for financial assistance from the local government in order to get it done.
Should their application be successful they'll receive money towards the cost of the remodelling and 1000 USD for every new staff member they hire.
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year
- Valve reworks their Steam Early Access developer guidelines and rules
- Here's a bunch of new screenshots of Project CARS running on the Xbox One
- Free Power Of Defiance DLC arrives for Shadow Of Mordor
- Teaser trailer arrives for Telltale's Game Of Thrones
- Tales From The Borderlands to debut this month
- Archwing update arrives for the console versions of Warframe