Volition on a hiring spree can only mean one thing - Saints Row 5
It looks like Volition is gearing up for full production on a new title as they are adding around 100 staff to their development team.
The new hires will raise their staff count from 200 to 300 in-house which can only mean that they are gearing up for full production on something big. Given the success of Saints Row IV it would be a pretty safe bet that that big project is Saints Row 5.
The studio is also looking spend around 200,000 USD on remodelling their heaedquarters in Champaign, Illinois and has applied for financial assistance from the local government in order to get it done.
Should their application be successful they'll receive money towards the cost of the remodelling and 1000 USD for every new staff member they hire.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold