Volition on a hiring spree can only mean one thing - Saints Row 5
It looks like Volition is gearing up for full production on a new title as they are adding around 100 staff to their development team.
The new hires will raise their staff count from 200 to 300 in-house which can only mean that they are gearing up for full production on something big. Given the success of Saints Row IV it would be a pretty safe bet that that big project is Saints Row 5.
The studio is also looking spend around 200,000 USD on remodelling their heaedquarters in Champaign, Illinois and has applied for financial assistance from the local government in order to get it done.
Should their application be successful they'll receive money towards the cost of the remodelling and 1000 USD for every new staff member they hire.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell