Volition on a hiring spree can only mean one thing - Saints Row 5
It looks like Volition is gearing up for full production on a new title as they are adding around 100 staff to their development team.
The new hires will raise their staff count from 200 to 300 in-house which can only mean that they are gearing up for full production on something big. Given the success of Saints Row IV it would be a pretty safe bet that that big project is Saints Row 5.
The studio is also looking spend around 200,000 USD on remodelling their heaedquarters in Champaign, Illinois and has applied for financial assistance from the local government in order to get it done.
Should their application be successful they'll receive money towards the cost of the remodelling and 1000 USD for every new staff member they hire.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey